Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Who is the best forex broker?

Here you may discuss about your Forex Broker and post your views and reviews about them.

Who is the best forex broker?

Postby danielforex » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:56 am

Hey guys, who is the best forex broker. I'm new to forex trading and am currently trying to decide which forex broker to trade with.
Obviously I would like a broker that offers the best benefits and bonuses.

Please suggest which forex broker you think is best.
Thanks
danielforex

Re: Who is the best forex broker?

Postby Himanshu » Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:47 pm

Hi Daniel,

I generally do not answer this on the site because I should not be seen as the one taking sides while running a Forex site :)

But well, sometimes it depends on the geography and which broker is regulated as per the local laws but overall I always suggest to go for the established bigger names. I personally use Oanda and have been using them for many years.

Cheers
Himanshu

Postby centarnet » Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:52 pm

Hi All,
I use ACFX, first time I was use 100% bonus..now it is really practice because have platform for iPhone.
centarnet

Postby Jacq Stone » Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:21 am

In choosing a forex broker, it is wise for you to review its offerings, reputation and client's feedbacks. It provides the highest and broadest possible quality service package to its clients. It also ensures high-quality level of customer support and several partners world-wide, that all of its existing clients will fully be served and accommodated. With a reputable and trusted Forex Broker, you are on the right track in this trading business.
Jacq Stone

Postby IskFergusson » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:33 pm

I'm still looking for ideal broker or try some of them to say: "that is the best". but i'm looking for it still. However now i'm with accentforex - its one of the good choices you can make. they have some shortcomings like - absent mobile terminal as well as not allow PayPal, but they are good. you can try them, and share your experience here.
accentforex: Best STP/NDD Retail Forex & CFD Broker. 35% Bonus
IskFergusson

Postby Haley12 » Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:42 am

I want to say one forex broker can not be best for all because each traders have their own purpose and rule to trade. Therefore which is the best one should be decided on the basis on own conscious. I want to recommended for http://www.avafx.com/.
http://www.ask-fx.com
Haley12

Postby Rabah » Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:26 pm

I used only hotforex and I can tell that their execution is really great, you can try them especially now they have got some demo contest, you can open a demo account and earn 2000 usd on live if you perform well I have already joined )
Rabah

Postby gahaman » Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:44 pm

I think you are talking about the hotforex virtual to real contest, i guess its good for newbies but even live account owners i think they can also join
gahaman

Postby Rabah » Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:42 am

yeah they are great they have started another contest consisting in referring the broker to friends good money to win )
Rabah

Postby gahaman » Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:32 pm

Speaking of the BEST BROKER, its really hard to say coz we have well known brokers, but hardly can say they are the best, and the thing is its like diving in to a see of different options, each brokers have their set of standards so there is no standard so to say to define a best broker, but I would highly advice you that instead of searching for the best broker, why not look for a broker that suits you, like maybe withdrawals are faster from your part of the world, good execution with minimal slippage, and an active broker that would answer your questions, in the end its you who is going to make money (or lose) I maybe trading with hotforex, but I can't say they are the best, but they suit my way of trading :D
gahaman

Next

Return to Rate Your Broker