Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Who is the best forex broker?

Here you may discuss about your Forex Broker and post your views and reviews about them.

Re: Who is the best forex broker?

Postby Kikizyak » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:09 pm

pipabode wrote:I want to say one forex broker can not be best for all because each traders have their own purpose and rule to trade. Therefore which is the best one should be decided on the basis on own conscious. I want to recommended for http://www.FreshForex.com/.

I also like using this broker, it has a wide range of trading instrumets. Now is the perfect time to trade oil, for example, and I'm glad that I don't need to look for a new broker like many traders do, because their brokers don't offer CFDs.
Kikizyak

Postby uncle gober » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:22 am

I am now with TICKMILL because the broker is giving me the opportunity to trade scalping without any restriction. although trading under one second. Tickmill supplies the low spreads, consistent liquidity and smooth execution you expect on every trade.
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Location: Become IB of Tickmill - ( $6 per lot on a Classic and $2 per lot on ECN Pro and VIP accounts )

Postby Waber » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:55 am

Of course you can never be sure that if something happens to a broker, it will return all the money. So I prefer not to keep all the money on one account at a broker. I have accounts with several decent brokers. I selected companies using many methods. For example, in Freshforex I like their fast, high-quality withdrawal. Any amount is withdrawn without further questions. By the way, they were recently recognized as the best broker in Asia. And it's something!
Waber

Postby huecas276 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:29 pm

Dear sir,

We are project funder with our cutting edge and group capital fund we can finance your signatory projects and help you to enhance your business plan, our financial instrument can be used for purchase of good from any manufacturer irrespective of location. We specialized in BG, SBLC, MTN, CD,LC , Non collateral loan, confirmable Bank Draft and other financial assistance from AAA rated bank (Prime Bank).

The financial instrument can be invested into High Yield Trading Program or Private Placement Programme (PPP). Please see our instrument description and leasing procedure as follow.

DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENT:
1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee {BG}/StandBy Letter of Credit{SBLC}(Appendix A)
2. Total Face Value: Eur/USD 1M{Minimum} to Eur/USD 10B{Maximum}
3. Issuing Bank: AAA Raed Bank (Prime Bank)
4. Age: One Year and One Day
5. Leasing Price: 3% + 0.5% + X = 3.5% + X
6. Delivery: S.W.I.F.T MT-760
7. Payment: MT103 (TT/WT)
8. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier Service

Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved.

Skype ID: sans.luis2
Email : huecas.luis276@gmail.com

Thank you.
huecas276

Postby uncle gober » Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:07 pm

there's many way to choose any potential brokers. Some of the key things to look for are available currency pairs, commissions, typical bid/ask spreads. I've done my check through myfxbook spread comparison, and several trusthworthy brokers reviews website such FPA, FF, including myfxbook. now i've done my live trading activity with Tickmill for almost 3 years, and they become more legit at their service,
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Location: Become IB of Tickmill - ( $6 per lot on a Classic and $2 per lot on ECN Pro and VIP accounts )

Postby Waber » Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:23 am

I have been trading with FreshForex for 2 years. And to my mind, it is a reliable broker. What can I say about my experience with Fresh? It has fast order execution, average spread( although, It could be smaller), quick withdrawal without any problems – it is a schtick of this broker. Customer support service is good too.
Waber

Postby Waber » Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:45 am

I think FreshForex is the best broker, cause this broker always tries to make better conditions for their clients. For example, now this company offers $1000 no deposit bonus to new clients. I think it's cool.
Waber

Postby Joy Bahadur » Tue May 31, 2016 7:13 am

The best broker is a broker which is regulated and first of all guarantees their clients funds with certainly. That’s why, now I am using MXTrade regulated broker that always make sure security of funds , low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process, free demo trading ,active customer services , superior execution and much more trading facilities with 100% initial bonus.
Joy Bahadur

Previous

Return to Rate Your Broker