Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Who is the best forex broker?

Here you may discuss about your Forex Broker and post your views and reviews about them.

Re: Who is the best forex broker?

Postby uncle gober » Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:53 am

Security funds is crucial for traders, for this I use a broker that provides certainty and security for 3 years I trade in TICKMILL previously named Armada Markets. Besides getting security, I also get a very convenient trading conditions to trade with scalping technique
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Location: Become IB of Tickmill - ( $6 per lot on a Classic and $2 per lot on ECN Pro and VIP accounts )

Postby imperial » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:08 pm

As I am trading with Mayzus and they have different types of STP accounts allowing super fast execution of orders that allow us Unlimited number of simultaneous orders, all trading instruments with the fastest execution possible at live market spreads starting from 1.2 pips.
MAYZUS INVESTMENT COMPANY
imperial

Postby Deer » Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:33 pm

I must thank my Forex broker. They helped me to become a good trader from the start. I don't know much about others but mine is totally a professional broker.
Deer

Postby uncle gober » Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:06 am

one way to choose a broker is to perform tests against the broker. You can test your brokers by opening a demo account. Although demo account is not with real money it however gives you access to real trading conditions and allows you among other things to see the spreads of the broker, the speed of order execution, reliability of trading platform, etc.
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Location: Become IB of Tickmill - ( $6 per lot on a Classic and $2 per lot on ECN Pro and VIP accounts )

Postby pipabode » Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:40 am

I think the best broker has nothing to do with what people say, although review/ testimonials are important for beginners looking for the best broker. I rather think the bottom line decision lies on the individual needs, brokers such as FreshForex are some of the best and the most recommended. I personally use their services, I can't complain.
pipabode

Postby uncle gober » Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:48 am

I would recommend you to experience trading on their demo account first before making any decision to open a live account. As you may know, every broker offers different type of platforms. Check on spreads, commissions, minimum deposit, term & conditions, etc. I have been trading with TICKMILL for quite sometimes. I'm satisfied with their friendly customer support and execution so far.
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Postby pipabode » Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:48 pm

when it comes to choosing the best broker, it all melts down to traders experience with the respective brokers, there are tons of brokers out there, on however has to be very careful while dealing with brokers, some have the best spreads than others. I think FreshForex is one of the best brokers out there, it has the tightest spreads and also an easy deposit and withdrawal systems.
pipabode

Postby Lil Lilly » Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:55 am

i cudnt pick the only broker. I trade with this and that for a long time. And the only reason is their service. Everywhere I cud see the same: no feedback, no replies. nothing. then i found one broker who has beautiful e-letters and they ALWAYS answer. Furthemore i can TALK TO SOMEONE! on line chart and personal manager are real people, not botes :lol:
Have you ever heard of freshforex? so its kinda high time to)
no worry, be happy on fx
Lil Lilly

Postby uncle gober » Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:56 am

every broker have their own advantages that we can get from them. For me, of course I think my broker now ( TICKMILL ) is the best broker, because I can get all that I need for trading here, and the advantages from my broker really make me comfortable to do my trading now.
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Postby pipabode » Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:31 am

I want to say one forex broker can not be best for all because each traders have their own purpose and rule to trade. Therefore which is the best one should be decided on the basis on own conscious. I want to recommended for http://www.FreshForex.com/.
pipabode

PreviousNext

Return to Rate Your Broker