Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Who is the best forex broker?

Here you may discuss about your Forex Broker and post your views and reviews about them.

Re: Who is the best forex broker?

Postby kaito kid » Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:13 am

Selection of brokers must comply with the trader's own criteria. I have criteria that I use brokers have low spreads, speed of execution, as well as bonus offers and exciting promotions

I now choose FBS. These brokers provide answers to all the criteria that I choose. until now I am comfortable trading with a deposit and withdrawal of funds that can use local banks
www.fbs.com | $5 Cash Reward | Breakeven Trading
kaito kid

Postby adobephotoshop » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:10 am

hotforex and fxpro, those are true STP/ECN NDD brokers
adobephotoshop

Postby Rampaul » Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:49 pm

It is not easy to know which broker is best since from outside all look great and perfect but only after trading for 1-2 months we will understand how exactly they are and same is the case with me as when I started Forex suffered a lot due to bad brokers but then I found the best broker.

OctaFX as it is one of the few brokers that apart from been regulated but also an ECN brokerage company. The best part is that even after so many advantages yet they don’t restrict as in any way as we are completely free to trade in whatever style that suit us now that be scalping, Hedging, EA or even news trading they always welcome us to use and trade according to that.
Rampaul

Postby kaito kid » Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:37 am

Good broker is a broker that provides benefits to traders. besides trading broker that gives a lot of promotions and contests to promote the spirit of the trader to trade better. now, FBS has a lot of promotions and bonuses that are useful for traders. we can participate in FBS AUTO CUP, self rebate, deposit 100% bonus and New I-Phone 6
www.fbs.com | $5 Cash Reward | Breakeven Trading
kaito kid

Postby Ray Breslin » Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:52 pm

In my view any brokerage company that has considered us as their first priority should be considered as the best. I have been trading with OctaFX and I am proud to say that they are a completely client based company, so they always have deals or conditions that is suitable for us not just a way to seek our money. They have amazing rebate service where we all can earn up to 15 USD per lot size trading and it does not matter if we win or lose the trade still we receive that amount.
Ray Breslin

Postby stevesmith » Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:48 pm

Most people here are talking about OctaFx but I think that’s just fake promotion. Please don’t be be fooled.I have tried it myself. I am not saying that it’s bad, but it’s not up to the mark in the sense that they aren’t delivering what they are committing. Someone who is relatively lesser known would actually care about his customers. I have worked with FinPro and still am working with them simply because they satisfy my needs. Everyone won’t have the same requirements so one brokers can’t be the best for everyone, but still I think you’ll like them because what they are offering is much better than what others give. Without any minimum deposit, one gets tights spreads with quick trade execution, and a very advanced trading platform that allows Algo and Zulu Trading. That’s just what one needs. Maybe you can try by having a demo account 1st so that you yourself see what I am saying. Don’t go after hype, look for someone whom you can trust.
stevesmith

Postby uncle gober » Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:07 am

The best brokers for scalping techniques is a broker who has a great server performance .Spread also very important for traders who like techniques with scalping. I get a profit in the forex business using scalping techniques. I opened and closed the trading no more than 2 minutes. I need the speed of execution and low spreads to gain maximum profit. I am now comfortable trading with this system in the Armada Markets

Now I feel lucky to trading in the Armada Markets because they now improve trading performance. they anounce that starting from January 1st, 2015 FSA authorized and regulated company Tickmill Ltd ( www.tickmill.com ) will continue providing you with first-class trading services. With a wide range of new instruments excellent trading terms and conditions, Tickmill is ready to take your trading experience to the next level

What improvements will Tickmill bring?

You can expect the following additional benefits:

Strong protection and security as Tickmill is authorized and regulated by the FSA
Your funds will be kept segregated in the top-rated banks under the supervision of the FSA
New trading instruments such as DAX, S&P500, Nasdaq and Dow Jones stock indices and commodities
New account base currencies – CHF, AUD, SGD
A number of new payment options
Improved deposit and withdrawal processing
Improved web-based Client Area
New and improved IB compensation scheme
IB Room with great and simple set of tools, so that anyone can now become our IB
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Location: Become IB of Tickmill - ( $6 per lot on a Classic and $2 per lot on ECN Pro and VIP accounts )

Postby Henry » Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:41 pm

It is very tough for me to really decide early on as who was the best broker since all had big promises made to me when I joined them but whenever I faced issue or even went with what they promise I was rejected and cheated so it really created a fear in me whether is there any good broker or not.

It was easy to scam clients like me with no prior knowledge or experience and I did not either had any guide that I could say that is good and I can trust his words. I was lucky to find the coolest company YESfx, it is the leading Prop firm as they have got Remote FX Traders where I get encourage me so much to design my own strategies based on different sessions like European and American.

Also, I can interact and discuss my trading ideas with them and understand so much better and finally when I am able to pass with these test I also get a great chance to chance great capital of 50, 000 Euro with their live trading account and I can trade on spot rates while also I am able to get great lesson about money and risk management from them.
Henry

Postby uncle gober » Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:32 am

You can find a good forex broker recommendations from various sources, but before you invest your money, it helps us to find out more about the credibility of the broker is concerned, both regulations, customer service, security of our funds, servers, financial transactions and much more . It is better to try the performance of the server with Demo account. I recommend using a TICKMILL that had a speed of execution and spreads are very low
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Location: Become IB of Tickmill - ( $6 per lot on a Classic and $2 per lot on ECN Pro and VIP accounts )

Postby James Vince » Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:24 pm

We have to rely on public for this as if we go to brokers they obviously will rate them self high while in reality there are only few who can actually prove that it’s true. I will mostly check broker’s facilities via their demo account as that is excellent way of knowing who much broker actually is as compare to what they say them self to be.

I have tried and tested and only than I have found OctaFX broker as the best broker worldwide, it is a regulated company with really incredible features and facilities that includes the low spread of just 0.2 petite and also customer service that we can contact from any platform including call back or live chat.
James Vince

PreviousNext

Return to Rate Your Broker