Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

What do you consider the best type of education for a trader

Here you may discuss about your Forex Broker and post your views and reviews about them.

What do you consider the best type of education for a trader

Postby uncle gober » Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:10 am

Experience of course and learning materials. I saw a few important notes given by the winners of the real account "Trader Of The Month" in Tickmill. I am now trying to be able to use the principles of their work to increase knowledge of trading.

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

What instruments do you prefer to trade and why?

My favorite instruments are EUR/USD and GBP/USD

What schedule (trading hours) do you have for your trading?

I always trade during Asian session.

Did you receive personal training from other traders or did you mainly educate yourself on your own?

I have read a lot of traders’ blogs. Most of my knowledge came from there. I have also watched a lots of videos what are teaching trading strategies. I copied some strategies and improved those.

Do you create your own strategies or use the ones that already exist? Can you briefly describe your strategy?

Yes, I have my own strategy which is very complicated to explain. I use mixed strategies combined with lots of different Indicators, Expert Advisor and manual trading.

What is the most important quality a trader should have?

There are few of them that are very important. Most important quality is patience.The second one is ability to learn different trading skills and understanding financial markets.

How do you deal with losses, does it have an emotional impact on you?

As a trader you have to be prepared to take risks and losses.

Are you satisfied with our service and is there anything we can improve?

I am extremely satisfied with you services. I tried many brokers for my long trading career and coul not find any better. I hope that you add some online trading platforms in the future.
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Location: Become IB of Tickmill - ( $6 per lot on a Classic and $2 per lot on ECN Pro and VIP accounts )

Re: What do you consider the best type of education for a tr

Postby David33 » Tue May 12, 2015 7:27 am

The best type of education for a broker is experience. You need to know how the markets work and why they work in this way. How do you do this? You need to be educated in the markets. You need to do some test trading, you need to speak with your broker and constantly ask them questions. You need to be able to understand the tools in front of you, your platform. Many things will help you improve the way you act and react in the market but you need to be prepared. I personally enjoy going on forums and seeing what people are saying.
David33

Postby Charles Baksh » Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:09 pm

I have been getting healthy education from my broker Nova FX, it has really terrific setup for new comers from where we can get proper education and this course is so simple yet effective that any person can start it and by finishing time he is guaranteed to become a very decent trader, it has already turned me into a trader that I never thought I could become and that’s why I love it so much for the support and guide that this company has given me!
Charles Baksh

Postby uncle gober » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:40 am

What is the most important quality a trader should have?

The most important quality a trader should have are the right mindset about the market. Also commitment and discipline. Discipline is good for traders because each trader can maximize the management concept of good trading so as to produce the maximum profit. I am now trying to be able to do the discipline in trading by using an Exchange account in TICKMILL. with a deposit of $ 100
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Location: Become IB of Tickmill - ( $6 per lot on a Classic and $2 per lot on ECN Pro and VIP accounts )

Postby Boshka » Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:17 am

To me, one of the best education methods for traders is record of work with cooperation with a really profitable broker. For example, I've been trading with freshforex about 2 years and happy about results.
Boshka

Postby uncle gober » Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:32 am

Traders can choose a broker in accordance with their respective criteria, and I am sure every broker has advantages and disadvantages. I chose TICKMILL because these brokers provide benefits by using scalping without any limitation
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Return to Rate Your Broker