Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Reliable Forex Broker with bonus +35%

Here you may discuss about your Forex Broker and post your views and reviews about them.

Reliable Forex Broker with bonus +35%

Postby Darsaforx » Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:36 am

Hello, i'm glad to introduce one of the most dynamic growing broker - AccentForex.com
I'll do my best to share my experience of trading there on this reputable forex forum. AccentForex has a lot of advantages, but i'd like to share just main options:

- Initial Deposit from $10
- Higher Leverage is up to 1:500
- Tight spreads from 0.1 pips
- Bonus +35% to each deposit
- EA, Scalping, Hedging, swap-free accounts allowed.
- Fast Deposit/Withdraw via Liberty Reserve and Skrill

Besides they have a lot of advantages, and good reviews around internet - you can check it by yourself.

Anyway i recommend you to visit their website to read more or ask their prompt 24 hours live support.
You can find them here http://accentforex.com/en
Best Forex Broker with Bonus +35%
Darsaforx

Re: Reliable Forex Broker with bonus +35%

Postby Haley12 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:40 am

AVAFX is another reliable forex broker. You can get more details about this broker here: http://www.forexabode.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=954
Haley12

Postby gahaman » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:52 am

there are tons of brokers, check for your favorite at forexpeacearmy, its a good place too look, if we are talking about bonuses, i've seen 50% and 70% deposit bonuses, and a 100% deposit bonus at hotforex.com, but im not so sure how long it will last and best of luck. btw the max leverage there is 1:1000
gahaman

Postby adobephotoshop » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:06 am

Hotforex is reliable broker, it's has 100% bonus and with good spread on some major pairs. I think this a good broker to trade Forex.
adobephotoshop

Postby Rampaul » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:33 pm

If we are talking about a reliable broker than we cannot look beyond OctaFX, it is a regulated brokerage company which is highly respected and recommend by all expert traders. It has one of the highest bonuses up to 50% for each deposit and we can even withdraw it if we are able to complete minor requirements or conditions. They also provide us with amazing cTrader platform where we are easily able to switch between accounts with few clicks and there is every small detail available there including which session of trading it is.
Rampaul

Postby Joy Bahadur » Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:01 am

We the traders who are like to trade with deposit bonus have to choose regulated trading broker. Otherwise it is useless to have to 100-200% bonuses which cannot use at all due to margin stop outs. Now, I am using MXTrade trading broker which is regulated and form here I can use 100% initial bonus without any restrictions including lowest trading spreads.
Joy Bahadur

Return to Rate Your Broker