Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

My Pocket money is now converted to a big investment thanks

Here you may discuss about your Forex Broker and post your views and reviews about them.

My Pocket money is now converted to a big investment thanks

Postby Ray Breslin » Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:27 pm

I got Matured in very early age, as I started thinking about my future and work hard towards it, i can proudly say that just at the age of 16, as instead of wasting the pocket money that i used to get i prefer saving it on OctaFX trading account and have been doing it from last 2 years.

Although we are required to be above 18 to use the account, but i ask my parents to open it for me and it was so easy opening the account and completing the verification. Once i went for deposit my little pocket money of just 10 USD i was very happy because of only 5 USD minimum investments allowed.

Now after i turned 18 recently, i saw my account, it was shocking for me. I had 375 USD in my account for last 2 years especially when i only invested 250, i still had 125 extra because of OctaFX's awesome 50% bonus offer on all deposit. Now i can start my career in a grand way all thanks to them.
Ray Breslin

Return to Rate Your Broker