Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

LiteForex

Here you may discuss about your Forex Broker and post your views and reviews about them.

Re: LiteForex

Postby Gessi » Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:36 pm

Dear Gessi,

Yes you can have several proviader accounts. Also you can have duplicators account at the same time.
About our Social Trading platform you can read here in details https://social.liteforex.com/en/land/open-social/

Best regards,
LiteForex representative

Ok i will try to use my first account as provider account and i will try to use my second account as duplicator account
Gessi

Postby LiteForex Official » Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:12 pm

Ok i will try to use my first account as provider account and i will try to use my second account as duplicator account

You are always welcome.
Risk warning: Trading on financial markets carries risks
LiteForex Official

Postby Gessi » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:29 pm

Dear Gessi,

Yes you can have several proviader accounts. Also you can have duplicators account at the same time.
About our Social Trading platform you can read here in details https://social.liteforex.com/en/land/open-social/

Best regards,
LiteForex representative

Nice to read you, thank you for your answer.
Gessi

Postby LiteForex Official » Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:43 pm

We’re going to test our traders’ luck three times a week! LiteForex will randomly pick a transaction number of one of our clients using an automated algorithm.
The results will be published on Facebook. Follow us not to miss your lucky occasion!

If a profitable trade is picked, we will double the profit!

If a loss-making trade is picked, we will refund the loss!

Every Monday we will test our clients’ luck on CENT accounts!

Every Wednesday will bring good luck to one of the CLASSIC account holders!

Every Friday we will refund losses or increase profits to an ECN account holder!

Follow the results and look for your ticket number on our official Facebook page! If you are the winner, contact us via Facebook as soon as possible. You’ve got three days following the publication to change the results of your lucky trade!

LiteForex Official

Postby LiteForex Official » Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:21 am

Dear clients,

We would like to draw your attention to trading schedule over the upcoming Unity Day in Russian Federation on 4th of November 2016 (Friday).

Please note that trading of Russian Rubble (RUB) currency will be closed, all the pairs with RUB will be affected the same way. The trading starts on 7th of November 2016 (Monday) at 00:00 (server time).

In addition, we would like to remind you about the upcoming Time Changes in the US on 6th of November 2016 (Sunday). Please note that trading hours for some instruments will be affected from 7th of November 2016 (Monday), according to information provided previously.

* indicated the server time as displayed in your LiteForex trading platform.

If you have any questions or need further assistance, please feel free to contact our support department directly via Live Chat or support@liteforex.com.

Best regards,
LiteForeх
LiteForex Official

Postby LiteForex Official » Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:06 pm

Note also that due to presidential election in the United States in the period of 00:00 07.11.2016 - 00:00 11.11.2016 (server time indicated in the terminal) margin requirements may be increased if it should be needed due to market conditions. Margin requirements may increase fivefold on all trading accounts of LiteForex

We recommend our customers to assess situation on their trading accounts and allocate the margin to support open positions in order to avoid losses, which may be caused by the increased margin requirements.

We would like to draw your attention that the increase in margin requirements is a measure, which we have to undertake because of the increase in margin requirements of the majority liquidity providers and most of the large banks.

We kindly ask you to take this information into account when making trading decisions and assessing risks in the period of the presidential election in the United States.

Additional information will be posted in the news section of the company.

With best wishes,
LiteForeх
LiteForex Official

Postby Gessi » Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:02 pm

Dear Gessi,

Best regards,
LiteForex representative

Thank you for your answer. Do you have social trading app for smartphone?
Gessi

Postby LiteForex Official » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:53 am

New application from LiteForex. Forex - Trading strategies

Get it on google play

Most profitable trading strategies
Newest strategies
For rookies and professionals.
More than 300 different strategies
Receive a special bonus 50$

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.liteforex.forexstrategies

LiteForex Official

Postby Gessi » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:43 pm

Great! i think it will be useful to have all trading strategies in one place
Gessi

Postby Jason » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:52 pm

Hello! How can i get bonus from your app? Should i deposit my own funds?
Jason

PreviousNext

Return to Rate Your Broker