Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

IFC Markets- www.IFCMarkets.com

Here you may discuss about your Forex Broker and post your views and reviews about them.

Re: IFC Markets- www.IFCMarkets.com

Postby Ordenew » Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:59 am

I have a pretty good result with my instrument, it has a good history and should continue to show stable movement. Except that the spread on the instrument was not that small, I think it needs a bit of pruning )))
Ordenew

Postby Joch » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:54 pm

If the spread is high, then you have probably put a lot into the instrument, for example stocks and exotic currencies, remove them and everything will be ok.
Joch

Postby Ordenew » Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:17 am

Well, yes, I had invested all the money I wanted to into the instrument. I didn't look at the spread at that time, I looked at the graph and its stable direction.
Ordenew

Postby Direkno » Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:37 am

Ha, and you wanted to have it all at once. Creating a tool means you have to completely control all the processes, including regulating the spread in the created tool.
Direkno

Postby Joch » Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:36 am

But if the tool is showing good stability, you don't have to look at the spread, it will be worked off within the first hour, or even earlier.
Joch

Postby Ordenew » Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:53 am

If might not work it off within an hour, especially in the beginning, and if you are there at the wrong time, you could have a downfall. You need to do things carefully.
Ordenew

Postby Joch » Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:07 am

But you said that the tool shows very good stable movement. What drawdown can there be?
Joch

Postby Charles » Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:46 am

it depends on what timeframe we're talking about. The tool can show stability on TF Daily and go up and down on an M15 graph and most likely that's how it is.
Charles

Postby Ordenew » Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:35 am

When I created my instrument, I was aiming for long-time deals, and so I looked at Daily. And yes, as it's been said before, stability is shown on the day TF, but on smaller TF's the trend is noticable, but the graph starts to wander, and on very small TF's, for instance M15, it's hard to notice any kind of trend.
Ordenew

Postby Direkno » Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:39 am

Well, that's usually how things are done if there are intentions for long-term business. There's a lot of noise about small TF's, although you can keep track of the trend with them, but there's no use in them, it's best to go with big TF's right away.
Direkno

PreviousNext

Return to Rate Your Broker