Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

How broker reaction face volatility CHF

Here you may discuss about your Forex Broker and post your views and reviews about them.

How broker reaction face volatility CHF

Postby uncle gober » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:36 am

yesterday turmoil huge price to CHF pair. some brokers losses and threatened with bankruptcy. This can give you an idea of resistance brokers against unforeseen events so that traders can use it as a reference for the selection of brokers.

As you may already know, yesterday morning there was a very sudden and massive move in Swiss Franc pairs. CHF pairs have never seen this record-high volatility. Within few moments EURCHF dropped to below 1 from an early morning solid-high above 1.20. Other CHF pairs experienced similar extreme moves seen with EURCHF.

What does it mean for traders?

Of course, it was a golden-opportunity for many traders to earn quite a lot. Clients of many brokers, however, were not able to profit from this move due to requotes and rejects. Many brokers have started to cancel Client profits with reference to various causes and contract conditions. We are very sorry to see that happening!

Why Tickmill Clients remain calm?

Simple! Because as always, we didn’t issue a single re-quote and our Clients can keep their profits in their pockets.

We are proud to report that it is business as usual at Tickmill as client trading and all other processes are going normally.

Tickmill is proud of its strong reputation and integrity. We thank our customers for their continued loyalty and welcome new traders who want to experience outstanding service and execution.

This is Tickmill’s approach to trading and serving our clients! We welcome all new Clients!
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Location: Become IB of Tickmill - ( $6 per lot on a Classic and $2 per lot on ECN Pro and VIP accounts )

Re: How broker reaction face volatility CHF

Postby James Vince » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:18 pm

Although over a month has gone since this happened but still it’s painful as one of my close friend lost 4-5k because of this event as he was trading with a wrong broker and it got bankrupt and he also lost all his investment plus the profits he made there.

I was very lucky as I am trading with OctaFX broker and it is one of the biggest Brokerage house in whole Forex industry, hence there is no issue even when such a big event happens since they are financially so strong. It gives me confident that my money is completely safe and secure with them and no matter what investment is it is always safe like a bank with them.
James Vince

Re: How broker reaction face volatility CHF

Postby uncle gober » Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:50 am

I've heard that some traders lose money in some brokers because the brokers went bankrupt. but so far I am very comfortable doing trading in TICKMILL. It is based on my experience in the event of a crisis CHF
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Location: Become IB of Tickmill - ( $6 per lot on a Classic and $2 per lot on ECN Pro and VIP accounts )

Return to Rate Your Broker