Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

FxReverseMoney.com - rebate services

Here you may discuss about your Forex Broker and post your views and reviews about them.

FxReverseMoney.com - rebate services

Postby FxReverseMoney » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:26 am

Dear Traders,

I'm Jakub and I work for FxReverseMoney.com (FXRM). FXRM show you how to get more from trading!!
FXRM is an official representative of leading brokers from all the world. In our company is satisfied client in first place! Our brokers are carefully selected to satisfaction of clients.
Registration at FXRM is absolutelly for free!! After registration you choose broker(s) from our list of brokers and then you get part of your spread back. It is easy. FXRM is the best way how to reduce your spread and get more money from every trade.

NOW!!! Also for existing clients!!!! for more information write us.

If you have any questions don’t hesitate write us

successful trading
Jakub
FxReverseMoney

Re: FxReverseMoney.com - rebate services

Postby Haley12 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:34 am

Is avafx listed in your broker list? Can you share your broker list here?
http://www.ask-fx.com
Haley12

Postby FxReverseMoney » Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:17 am

Haley12 wrote:Is avafx listed in your broker list? Can you share your broker list here?

Hello Haley12,

Our broker list is:

HotForex
Gallant Capital Markets
Dukascopy
FXCM (will be soon)
InstaForex
FxOpen
FXDD
FxPro
Varengold bank
Pepperstone
Admiral Markets
Synergy fx
Hantec Markets
Forex Yard
Alpari UK
Zulu Trader
Nano 4x
Nord FX
Fin FX
I am FX

AvaFx is not listed in our broker list at this moment, but If you are interesting about AvaFx we can add this broker. We are trying give the best service for our clients. Satisfied clients are at first place! Do you really interested about Avafx?

Jakub
FxReverseMoney.com
FxReverseMoney

Postby Haley12 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:46 am

Thanks to share your broker list here. I am highly interested to see Avafx in your list.
http://www.ask-fx.com
Haley12

Postby EXNESS IB » Thu May 22, 2014 7:12 am

Hi Traders,

If you're interested in trading with EXNESS, we are pleased to inform you that we are the best Rebates service you would like to choose now and we can help you to reduce your trading costs.

As the global Premium Partner (the Top Rated) of EXNESS, the commission we can get is 40% of the spreads you pay to EXNESS. We are offering you 90% rebate on the commission paid, which is 36% of the spreads (40%*90%).

You will receive 90% rebate paid directly into your trading account via Internal Transfers at any time as your requirements without any risk of your rebates. You will need to email me your EXNESS account number for me to send your rebates directly- ibofexness@gmail.com. And then you can make more trades to earn more rebates.

Your spreads remain exactly the same - There is no spread mark up to provide you this service.

Join us to earn your rebates now, the HIGHEST rebates program for EXNESS you can find.

To sign up for the above HIGHEST EXNESS rebates - Click on our partner link https://www.exness.com/a/88888

If you have any further problems, please email to me ibofexness@gmail.com or SKYPE ID: exness.ib or MSN: ibofexness@gmail.com or AIM: ibofexness@gmail.com or Yahoo Messenger: ibofexness@yahoo.com.
EXNESS IB

Return to Rate Your Broker