Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

ForexMart

Here you may discuss about your Forex Broker and post your views and reviews about them.

Re: ForexMart

Postby anggunjess » Mon May 22, 2017 6:45 pm

Update Position Contest "Money Fall" ForexMart

Update 10 position contest "Money Fall" ForexMart, in the first position currently occupied by Mr mr.Manchester from Uzbekistan
For traders who want to participate in the contest, you can register

Bonus ForexMart 50%
[b]Bonus ForexMart 50%[/b]
anggunjess

Postby anggunjess » Tue May 23, 2017 6:05 am

The Miracle of Discipline (2)

I have read just about every trading strategy book out there – and hundreds of self-help books -- and all of them have impacted my life positively. I’m a better trader for having read them. However, for much of my life I struggled with a lack of discipline, and as long as I struggled with discipline, I was always almost successful at whatever I tried.

In the end, I was left with mountains of good advice and without the discipline to implement all of it consistently. After hundreds and hundreds of conversations with traders and successful people across the world, I realized that I wasn’t alone, and for many people, the only obstacle blocking the path to trading profits (and other important accomplishments) is a lack of discipline.

My successes and my failures can be traced to the presence – or absence – of one human quality: discipline.

Having perfect discipline – not perfect strategy – is the key.

This book is about how to become a renown trader. Not just a good trader. But one of the very best. Not just a few thousand dollars per month. I want you to be a millionaire from your trading profits. In order to help you, I want you to understand that discipline is more important than, and it comes before, strategy. It’s above tactics.

Source : AboutCurrency

Bonus ForexMart 50%
anggunjess

Postby anggunjess » Tue May 23, 2017 7:34 pm

Update 10 position contest "Money Fall" ForexMart, in the first position currently occupied by Mr mr.Steve254FX from Kenya

Bonus ForexMart 50%
anggunjess

Postby anggunjess » Wed May 24, 2017 8:44 am

PayPal

PayPal is a service mediator or commonly referred to as "broker" the most popular in the world today for online transactions. Paypal can be used in a variety of transactions such as for online businesses, selling goods, buying software, to receive payments from other parties online.

* Services are provided by PayPal Holdings, Inc., is authorized by Luxembourg Bank Authority

Estimated time of Deposit using PayPal : 2-3 Days

Bonus ForexMart 50%
anggunjess

Postby anggunjess » Wed May 24, 2017 7:31 pm

Update 10 position contest "Money Fall" ForexMart, in the first position currently occupied by Mr mr.Aynayni_Shaynayni. from Uzbekistan

Bonus ForexMart 50%
anggunjess

Postby anggunjess » Thu May 25, 2017 8:49 am

The Miracle of Discipline (3)

Your Discipline Quotient – the level of your personal commitment to self-discipline – determines your trading profits. It is the single greatest factor in whether you become successful as a trader. I know that is a terribly presumptuous thing to say. I know you’re thinking that I must be out of my mind. I promise you that I’m:

a.Not lying to you.
b.Have nothing to gain by lying to you.

I have freely distributed thousands of copies of this chapter in several editions, hoping that as many people will read it and comment on it (you can get a free ebook version of the book at http://www.robbooker.com. If I wanted to expose myself to ridicule, I could have done it in a much easier way by dropping my pants in the supermarket.

I can’t make any money from you unless you want to buy trading signals or training from me, which doesn’t cost you very much anyway. Every dime I make on any copy of this edition of this book (and I don’t make much more than a dime) is donated to charity.

My own journey to raise my Discipline Quotient is not complete. As I wrote this book, I was reminded of Robert Pirsig’s insightful comment at the introduction of his book, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance: that the book wasn’t very accurate as far as fixing motorcycles was concerned, but the repairs to his bike were really just metaphors, anyway. I feel like I’ve written a book about discipline not because I was born with it, but rather because I’ve spent my life trying to gain more of it. Today, I trade for a living because I gained enough discipline to become successful.

Lastly, before you dive into this book, I want to encourage you to do a few things: write in the margins of this book. Take notes. Think this stuff through. Send copies to close friends and ask them to discuss it with you. I don’t care how many times you copy this book and send it to friends as long as you don’t change the writing inside of the margins or claim that you wrote it.

Please let me know about your journey to become more disciplined.

Bonus ForexMart 50%
anggunjess

Postby anggunjess » Thu May 25, 2017 8:07 pm

Update 10 position contest "Money Fall" ForexMart, in the first position currently occupied by Mr mr.Aynayni_Shaynayni. from Uzbekistan

Bonus ForexMart 50%
anggunjess

Postby anggunjess » Fri May 26, 2017 8:06 am

QIWI

QIWI is a leading provider of next generation payment services in Russia and the CIS. It has an integrated proprietary network that enables payment services across physical, online and mobile channels. It has deployed over 16.2 million virtual wallets, over 164,000 kiosks and terminals, and enabled merchants to accept over RUB 67 billion cash and electronic payments monthly from over 60 million consumers using its network at least once a month. QIWI's consumers can use cash, stored value and other electronic payment methods to order and pay for goods and services across physical or online environments interchangeably.

* Service is provided by CardPay which is licensed by the Central Bank of Cyprus

Estimated time of Deposit using QIWI : Instan

Bonus ForexMart 50%
anggunjess

Postby anggunjess » Fri May 26, 2017 2:25 pm

Bonus ForexMart 50%
anggunjess

Postby anggunjess » Mon May 29, 2017 8:02 am

The Miracle of Discipline (4)

Part 1: Discipline Is The Great Separator

Discipline is what separates human accomplishment from human failure. It is what distinguishes bad from good. It is the Grand Canyon separating good from Great. Superior performance from mediocre accomplishment. A+ from C-. 10 points up from 100 points down. Discipline breathes life into every aspect of life; the lack of discipline sucks energy from all endeavors, characteristics, qualities, attributes, projects, goals, and people.

Life can be led without discipline but it cannot be led well. This isn’t something I believe because it sounds good. It’s something I believe because I’ve lived with discipline and without discipline; I’ve talked to hundreds (maybe thousands) of people who have done the same; in every case, the disciplined life was the happier life.

For a long time, I felt like a failure. I would try new trading strategies, new ways of thinking, new goals, new relationships – but I would never be satisfied. During this time of my life I wanted to improve. For every goal, I didn’t lack desire. But things seemed to stall after a while. I lost interest in the goals, the commitments, plans, or relationships. By moving to the next project, I would re-energize myself temporarily.

Repeatedly, I’d set a trading goal (sometimes the same one) and then lose steam somewhere along the way. Or I’d begin a book and then fail to complete it. Or, I’d start a relationship and blow it because I wasn’t disciplined enough to love unselfishly. Worst of all, I’d enter a trade, set my stops and limits, then completely forget about those stops and limits. I lost a lot of money that way. I was gambling with my trades, my relationships, and my life.

Inevitably, I’d start over, promise myself I wouldn’t do the same thing again….

Life became for me a series of next followed by next. Most of the time, I didn’t consciously move from one to the other; I usually skipped to the next project with the rationale that I had finally found what I was meant to do. With each next, I brought back the spark of life that I had missed. However, each next brought a smaller and less enduring amount of passion.

This process eventually became unbearable.

It became unbearable because I lacked the discipline to finish what I started.

Bonus ForexMart 50%
anggunjess

PreviousNext

Return to Rate Your Broker