Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

ForexMart

Here you may discuss about your Forex Broker and post your views and reviews about them.

Contest Positions

Postby anggunjess » Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:51 pm

Update Position Contest "Money Fall" ForexMart

Update 10 position contest "Money Fall" ForexMart, in the first position currently occupied by Mr rurik14 from Russian Federation
For traders who want to participate in the contest, you can register

Bonus ForexMart 50%
[b]Bonus ForexMart 50%[/b]
anggunjess

Re: ForexMart

Postby anggunjess » Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:39 am

Mr Spock. on Forex Trading (trading with emotion) (11)

Consider the following, especially if you are a beginner. Some of this is review, but it’s important stuff:

1. Never trade live until you have traded on a demo account for at least 2-3 months. Hopefully longer.

2. Take as much of your free time as you can, and observe movements large and small in a currency pair of your choice.

3. Consider only following one or two pairs at the most if you trade alone. If you trade in a group, imagine how much you can learn and know about 1 currency pair if it is your main focus.

Next, think about how you can learn more about yourself. Most traders are not going to spend a lot of time thinking about their own emotions. By reading this article, you have taken a step to at least try to learn about yourself and use your emotions to help you trade more successfully. That’s an excellent first step.

But you’re not done yet. For as long as I’ve been trading, I still sit quietly every day before I trade or plan my trades, and I make sure that my mind is as peaceful as possible before I start to risk my money.

Source : AboutCurrency

Bonus ForexMart 50%
anggunjess

Postby anggunjess » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:23 pm

Update 10 position contest "Money Fall" ForexMart, in the first position currently occupied by Mr rurik14 from Russian Federation

Bonus ForexMart 50%
anggunjess

Postby anggunjess » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:48 am

Bank Transfer

Wire Transfer is a payment method which is the most common and can be sent from all banks around the world. Is the most secure method among all these deposit methods exist, due to the policy, you are only allowed to withdraw money using the account used previously to make a deposit. But it is his sizable fee.

* Services are provided by the CardPay, licensed by the Central Bank Of Cyprus

Estimated time of Deposit using Bank Transfer : 2 - 4 Business days

Bonus ForexMart 50%
anggunjess

Contest Positions

Postby anggunjess » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:59 pm

Update 10 position contest "Money Fall" ForexMart, in the first position currently occupied by Mr Mechta1004 from Kazakhstan

Bonus ForexMart 50%
anggunjess

Postby anggunjess » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:25 am

Mr Spock. on Forex Trading (trading with emotion) (12)

Here is an emotional quiz you can take now and as often as possible:

1. Do you trade right after sitting down at your computer?

2. Are you in the habit of having a few moments (preferably more than just a few) of quiet time for meditation, prayer, reading, or music, before you plan or take trades?

3. Think about what you’re eating. Do you pump yourself full of sugar or caffeine while you trade? Is that really good for you?

4. What are your personal relationships like? Are you highly irritated or emotional about a particular relationship?

5. What have your last few trades been like? How do you feel about them? How might your feelings get in the way of trading successfully today?

6. Think of your last excellent trade. What was it like? Why was it successful? What do you have to do in order to set up another trade like that?

You might think it’s weird for me to talk about what you eat or what your relationships are like. The fact of the matter is that if you want to be the best at any career – you need to control your emotions and make sure that you are setting yourself up for success.
Do you want to be the best you can be at trading? Then take an inventory of how you handle your emotions. And do everything you can to use your emotions to your advantage.

Bonus ForexMart 50%
anggunjess

Postby anggunjess » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:05 pm

Update 10 position contest "Money Fall" ForexMart, in the first position currently occupied by Mr RICO0081109 from Ukraine

Bonus ForexMart 50%
anggunjess

Postby anggunjess » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:57 am

VISA and MasterCard

VISA and MasterCard are two products issued by the two companies competitors. But along with the development of business, they conduct cooperation on behalf of "Joint", ie EMV (Europay-Mastercard-Visa). EMV is the company in charge of the standardization of 3 types of cards. and even release the kernel that is used for business purposes involving the card (for the version of the smartcard card).

* Services are provided by the CardPay, licensed by the Central Bank Of Cyprus

Estimated time of Deposit using VISA and MASTERCARD : 24 Hours

Bonus ForexMart 50%
anggunjess

Postby anggunjess » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:04 pm

Update 10 position contest "Money Fall" ForexMart, in the first position currently occupied by Mr RICO0081109 from Ukraine

Bonus ForexMart 50%
anggunjess

Mr Spock. on Forex Trading (trading with emotion) (13)

Postby anggunjess » Mon May 15, 2017 9:10 am

Mr Spock. on Forex Trading (trading with emotion) (13)

One thing that I try to do is to often take the quiz above, or answer a set of questions like it. You can do the same. You don’t have to do it at the same time every day. But here’s a possible strategy for you:

At a different time each day, stop yourself while trading and answer a few questions about your emotions.

If you don’t like the list above, here’s another version:

1. Am I feeling angry today? How can I use that to my advantage?

2. Am I feeling happy about a win? How can I use that to my advantage?

3. Am I feeling despondent about a loss? How can I use that to my advantage?

Bonus ForexMart 50%
anggunjess

PreviousNext

Return to Rate Your Broker