Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Finding a best broker

Here you may discuss about your Forex Broker and post your views and reviews about them.

Finding a best broker

Postby Joy Bahadur » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:12 am

Finding a best broker is very difficult task, because almost thousands online broker in retail market and most of them are found to be scams. By the way I am very lucky to choose LQDFX which for all time make sure secure trading environment for trading by providing security of funds at any investments. And from here without any kinds of restrictions I am able to use my any kinds of trading techniques with scalping including lowest trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements. so, I for all time feel secure and comfortable when scalping.
Joy Bahadur

Re: Finding a best broker

Postby sabakanwal » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:25 pm

Finding any decent broker is really getting harder with each day new broker coming in and many winding up at the same time. Best way is to do some research to finalize the right broker, i have shortlisted a few brokers like hotforex, xm, oanda, octafx, lmfx etc which can be considered while looking for a decent broker.
sabakanwal

Re: Finding a best broker

Postby tamzid92 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:32 am

I trade only with IMMFX broker due to their trading conditions and honest trading. Well I have not tried to trade with other broker but I am sure that is the very good choice for me. I have been trading with IMMFX for 8 months and really satisfied with results and process of trading. They propose really narrow spread, and platforms are simply superb for different devices.
tamzid92

Return to Rate Your Broker