Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

CTOption, Reliable Binary Options Broker

Here you may discuss about your Forex Broker and post your views and reviews about them.

CTOption, Reliable Binary Options Broker

Postby Michael Lotfi » Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:54 am

CTOption is a leading binary options trading platform and investment brokerage firm, operating in over 90 countries around the world.

CTOption was founded by experienced professionals from the financial, trading and technology industries, with one goal in mind: to provide the most advanced, trustworthy and secure, easy to understand and use investment platform for smart investors.

CToption offers a wide range of trading tools to support your trading strategies, provides additional opportunities for increased secured money management and ultimately shapes your trading experience.

A few points to make your trading experience even more enjoyable:

CToption introduce the world leader in Binary options trading platforms powered by Panda Trading Systems Ltd.

Auto Signals, Real-Time Streaming Quotes and Live Signals Analysis for Trading Binary Options Online. The system is powered by a research company “Real binarybot”.

Our professional team would be delighted to teach you best strategies to trade binary options. We also offer videos, e-books and webinars, all given free to our clients.

We offer special bonus programs to leverage your trading opportunities. up to 100% bonus with the ability to withdraw profits.
Michael Lotfi

Re: CTOption, Reliable Binary Options Broker

Postby tamzid92 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:06 am

This is my 3rd broker through my binary trading journey of 4 years. Basically I was worried since CToption is not regulated yet but I have not faced any problems with them so far (7 months almost). I have executed more than 500+ trades and never get any technical errors. So, I am giving them rating 9 out of 10.
tamzid92

Return to Rate Your Broker