Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

CTOption Honest Broker Review

Here you may discuss about your Forex Broker and post your views and reviews about them.

CTOption Honest Broker Review

Postby Michael Lotfi » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:17 pm

I have been trading with CTOption for almost 1 year through their web trading platform. No problems so far. CTOption trading platform is user-friendly. I find what I need, Smooth trade execution with market standard payouts, android and iOS platforms are also available and many way to withdraw/deposit funds.

CToption, no doubt, has the wide range of trading assets along with many option to trade including High/Low, OneTouch, Range, 60Seconds, and HyPer option. When I joined them, I was assisted with a Personal Broker to guide me on my journey towards becoming a professional and successful trader.

No issues regarding deposits and withdraws. In fact, customer service has been quite good. Deposit bonuses are also a plus. I tried a few binary brokers before I joined CTOption. Their platforms are good and welcome bonuses are often interesting. Highly Recommended. https://ctoption.com/
Michael Lotfi

Re: CTOption Honest Broker Review

Postby ArthurHedgie » Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:04 am

Totally Agree with You. CToption is one of the few brokers that really cares about traders Success. I mostly joined CToption for their friendly behavior and I found that they never delays to make the withdrawals complete although they have strong regulations. Love to trade with them, :)
Forex Crunch | Forex Community Place : www.ForexCrunch.biz
ArthurHedgie

Re: CTOption Honest Broker Review

Postby tamzid92 » Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:54 pm

No issues regarding deposits and withdraws. In fact, customer service has been quite good. Deposit bonuses are also a plus. I tried a few binary brokers before I joined CTOption. Their platforms are good and welcome bonuses are often interesting. Highly Recommended.... :)
tamzid92

Return to Rate Your Broker