Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

cash back rebates

Here you may discuss about your Forex Broker and post your views and reviews about them.

cash back rebates

Postby amantrader » Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:06 pm

amantrader is the leading provider of forex cash back rebates. When you open a broker account through us we earn rebates from your broker for each trade you place. From this rebates we pay you cash for each trade you place. Your spreads and trading conditions DO NOT change; they remain the same as if you had opened an account directly with the broker. The only difference is that a client that opens their account through us gets extra cash for each trade. We constantly improve our service to maintain the highest cash back rates, broker quality, and rebate volume in the industry. Please compare our rates, service, and features to similar services.

Hot Forex

Cash Back Rate:
$3.00 per round turn lot traded

- STP/ECN Broker
-Trading platform: MetaTrader 4
- Spreads: from 0.8 pips
-Trading instruments: 25 Currency Pairs
- Max leverage: 1:500
- Minimum opening deposit: USD $500
- Minimum trade size: 0.01 lot
- Maximum total trade size: No Limit
- Margin Call / Stop out level: 40% / 10%
- Commission: Not
- Raw Bonus: 30% on every Deposit

To apply for this offer please Click here to open your account

BMFN

Cash Back Rate:
$1.50 per round turn lot traded

To apply for this offer please click here to open your account

TADAWUL

Cash Back Rate:
$1.00 per round turn lot traded

To try there demo account please click here

FXCBS

Cash Back Rate:
$2.00 per round turn lot traded

FX PULP

Cash Back Rate:
$2.5 per round turn lot traded

To try Demo Account Click here
For Arabic Click here

Real Forex

Cash Back Rate:
$1.00 per round turn lot traded

Real Forex was launched in 2007 with the aim of bringing a new level of service to FX traders by bridging the gap between the institutional and retail FX trading world.Real Forex is powered by Finocorp Ltd, a financial corporation specialized in e-trading services for retail and institutional clients. Real-Forex is the outcome of Fincocorp’s partnership with First Derivatives Intl, an International public company specialized in inter-bank dealing solutions, with more than 1000 employees and offices worldwide.

For more information contact us please
http://www.amantrader.com/index.php/contact-us
amantrader

Location: AmanTrader | Managed Account | Managed Forex Account

Re: cash back rebates

Postby debook » Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:58 am

Hey do you be an IB for Weltrade too or not? I'm trading with Weltrade and I looking for an IB to trading, even that I can get my own rebate from this broker by Weltrade Poin, so I think it will be nice if I can get my own rebate and rebate from IB too.
[Weltrade] Fast Withdrawal | 25% Bonus Deposit | System Own Rebate | My Safe
debook

Postby EXNESS IB » Thu May 22, 2014 7:11 am

Hi Traders,

If you're interested in trading with EXNESS, we are pleased to inform you that we are the best Rebates service you would like to choose now and we can help you to reduce your trading costs.

As the global Premium Partner (the Top Rated) of EXNESS, the commission we can get is 40% of the spreads you pay to EXNESS. We are offering you 90% rebate on the commission paid, which is 36% of the spreads (40%*90%).

You will receive 90% rebate paid directly into your trading account via Internal Transfers at any time as your requirements without any risk of your rebates. You will need to email me your EXNESS account number for me to send your rebates directly- ibofexness@gmail.com. And then you can make more trades to earn more rebates.

Your spreads remain exactly the same - There is no spread mark up to provide you this service.

Join us to earn your rebates now, the HIGHEST rebates program for EXNESS you can find.

To sign up for the above HIGHEST EXNESS rebates - Click on our partner link https://www.exness.com/a/88888

If you have any further problems, please email to me ibofexness@gmail.com or SKYPE ID: exness.ib or MSN: ibofexness@gmail.com or AIM: ibofexness@gmail.com or Yahoo Messenger: ibofexness@yahoo.com.
EXNESS IB

Postby uncle gober » Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:26 am

To become an IB requires expertise in marketing as well as having expertise in trading. to be successful IB, we need many processes so when can survive then they will obtain maximum results. in TICKMILL there are promotions refer a friend that can be used to get additional income in addition to trading
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Location: Become IB of Tickmill - ( $6 per lot on a Classic and $2 per lot on ECN Pro and VIP accounts )

Return to Rate Your Broker