Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Broker for scalping?

Here you may discuss about your Forex Broker and post your views and reviews about them.

Broker for scalping?

Postby ProScalper » Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:46 am

Used a lot of brokers and PFG was the perfect for scalping last year, also traded with MBTrading, but they filtered quotes too much and had high spreads in NZ session.
Now I have accounts with Thinkforex, Fxopen, Exness, Nordfx with Premium Trading rebates.
Could anyone give an advice which broker has the same spreads and is registered by FSA or NFA?
ProScalper

Re: Broker for scalping?

Postby Haley12 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:12 am

The best idea is to visit their official website to know each and everything about them. I did not compare spreads among discussed brokers. I am trading with AVAFX and it is a regulated broker as well. So, you can try it.
http://www.ask-fx.com
Haley12

Postby mdenamul » Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:31 pm

Forex-Metal is a licensed and regulated FX and CFD broker. For further information refer to the FAQ section of our site. Trading in forex and CFDs carries a high ...
https://forex-metal.com/home/live_quotes_presentation
Need equities Trader to trade with our capital/ http://cbrtrade.com/
mdenamul

Postby Rabah » Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:46 pm

I used scalping in the past but now I changed my strategy. But for scalping I used to trade with hotforex. They offer fast execution and low spreads. Maybe you can try their demo account to see how it works.
Rabah

Postby ritesh » Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:24 am

I`m totally agreed with Rabah, they are good in spreads specially for Asian Traders.
ritesh

Postby gahaman » Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:54 am

hotforex is good for scalping and there are a lot of good brokers that allow scalping, but i noticed some well known brokers in EU disallow scalping and im not sure why, the same thing goes with hedging. weird.
gahaman

Postby debook » Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:03 pm

I think many broker allowed for scalping and give a really good service too for us to do scalping. I choose my broker Weltrade because of its good server and unique program to support my trading, so I can trading more comfortable with my scalping strategy. Try it yourself guys.
[Weltrade] Fast Withdrawal | 25% Bonus Deposit | System Own Rebate | My Safe
debook

Postby adobephotoshop » Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:28 pm

yeah, hotforex has currenex account with very tight spreads , that's good for scalper. And I think minimum deposit $500 is also good for almost traders.

Any other brokers for scalper, eveyone?
adobephotoshop

Postby debook » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:01 pm

adobephotoshop wrote:yeah, hotforex has currenex account with very tight spreads , that's good for scalper. And I think minimum deposit $500 is also good for almost traders.

Any other brokers for scalper, eveyone?

My broker Weltrade offer a very tight spreads too, so I think it is good for scalping too.
[Weltrade] Fast Withdrawal | 25% Bonus Deposit | System Own Rebate | My Safe
debook

Postby TahaFX » Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:06 pm

You can try my broker ECN4X to scalping, the spread is tight and the execution very fast. So it will be very comfortable to trading use scalping strategy with ECN4X.
TahaFX

Next

Return to Rate Your Broker