Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Broker for scalping?

Here you may discuss about your Forex Broker and post your views and reviews about them.

Re: Broker for scalping?

Postby uncle gober » Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:30 am

Good broker will give the best for traders to make them feel comfortable and satisfied with broker. I trust TICKMILL to invest my money, i get the best trading conditions, they offer the lowest spread ever i got, besides that, i also get fast order execution, it's very comfortable for scalping.
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Location: Become IB of Tickmill - ( $6 per lot on a Classic and $2 per lot on ECN Pro and VIP accounts )

Postby pipabode » Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:43 am

I am excellent at scalping, I think to find the best broker for scalping you have to find the broker with a very tight spread and a very fast execution on the mt4.
pipabode

Postby uncle gober » Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:54 am

Now I try to use scalping method in Tickmill broker, this method requires the execution speed and low spreads so of course we have to choose the right broker. Scalping method is very suitable for me to apply in this broker because this broker perovide me the spreads as low as 0.0 pips; no re-quotes, delays nor interventions; scalping, EAs and news trading allowed; STP, DMA and NDD; Leverage up to 1:500; trade from 0.01 lot. This all provide me the comfort to trade with my style without worried
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Location: Become IB of Tickmill - ( $6 per lot on a Classic and $2 per lot on ECN Pro and VIP accounts )

Postby pipabode » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:39 am

mdenamul wrote:Forex-Metal is a licensed and regulated FX and CFD broker. For further information refer to the FAQ section of our site. Trading in forex and CFDs carries a high ...
https://forex-metal.com/home/live_quotes_presentation

I heard about Forex-metal sometimes back, but upon checking its reviews online, I am left with even much more questions to answer than ever. Is Forex-metal a broker or a market maker?
pipabode

Postby uncle gober » Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:28 am

Now I trade forex in the Tickmill. Tickmill is authorised and regulated as a Securities Dealer by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) of Seychelles with a licence number SD008. We are a transparent and open company. Our accounting, internal procedures and systems are audited by third party auditors and the FSA. Funds are held with Barclays Bank, MCB Bank and other major banks. Tickmill is the new way of trading with extremely low market spreads, no-requotes, STP and DMA, absolute transparency and the latest trading technology.
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Postby pipabode » Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:27 am

Scalping is definitely not the best way to make money in forex, but if you are looking for the best broker for scalping, you may want to try, instaforex, freshforex, roboforex, liteforex and many more others!
pipabode

Postby uncle gober » Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:19 am

I use TICKMILL, and they use the Metatrader4. I must tell you, am definitely enjoying this platform, very easy to use. And most especially this one by this broker doesn't experience freezing during news, adding to the fact that they have superb speed.
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Postby Kikizyak » Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:05 pm

uncle gober wrote:I use TICKMILL, and they use the Metatrader4. I must tell you, am definitely enjoying this platform, very easy to use. And most especially this one by this broker doesn't experience freezing during news, adding to the fact that they have superb speed.

What about spreads? Are they tight enough for scapling at Tickmill broker? For example, for the major pairs?
Kikizyak

Postby uncle gober » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:25 am

Kikizyak wrote:
uncle gober wrote:I use TICKMILL, and they use the Metatrader4. I must tell you, am definitely enjoying this platform, very easy to use. And most especially this one by this broker doesn't experience freezing during news, adding to the fact that they have superb speed.

What about spreads? Are they tight enough for scapling at Tickmill broker? For example, for the major pairs?

Yes, TICKMILL have a tight spread and of course is comfort for trading with scalping. TICKMILL has ECN spreads are fluctuating and start from 0.0 pips. Also, many brokers do not allow placing stop and limit orders close to market prices – we encourage you to do just that.
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Postby huecas276 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:32 pm

Dear sir,

We are project funder with our cutting edge and group capital fund we can finance your signatory projects and help you to enhance your business plan, our financial instrument can be used for purchase of good from any manufacturer irrespective of location. We specialized in BG, SBLC, MTN, CD,LC , Non collateral loan, confirmable Bank Draft and other financial assistance from AAA rated bank (Prime Bank).

The financial instrument can be invested into High Yield Trading Program or Private Placement Programme (PPP). Please see our instrument description and leasing procedure as follow.

DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENT:
1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee {BG}/StandBy Letter of Credit{SBLC}(Appendix A)
2. Total Face Value: Eur/USD 1M{Minimum} to Eur/USD 10B{Maximum}
3. Issuing Bank: AAA Raed Bank (Prime Bank)
4. Age: One Year and One Day
5. Leasing Price: 3% + 0.5% + X = 3.5% + X
6. Delivery: S.W.I.F.T MT-760
7. Payment: MT103 (TT/WT)
8. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier Service

Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved.

Skype ID: sans.luis2
Email : huecas.luis276@gmail.com

Thank you.
huecas276

PreviousNext

Return to Rate Your Broker