Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Broker for scalping?

Here you may discuss about your Forex Broker and post your views and reviews about them.

Re: Broker for scalping?

Postby uncle gober » Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:09 am

What is the best broker for scalping?

here is the conditions I think it should be exist on that broker:

No any restriction on scalping, I means I can open a trade and close it in just few seconds and with any number of pips profit, even less than one pip, Support electronic banks, and fast in deposit and withdraw. Got good reputation between traders, low spread and commission, high leverage.

So, I choose Armada Markets which have a lowest spread and fast execution
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Location: Become IB of Tickmill - ( $6 per lot on a Classic and $2 per lot on ECN Pro and VIP accounts )

Postby kaito kid » Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:02 pm

FBS is great for scalping, so to all scalpers out there like me, you definitely going to enjoy here like me. Really fast services especially withdrawals, I have no problem with it no concerns at all. I do not hesitate to ask anything from them because they are polite and asnwers willingly all your questions
www.fbs.com | $5 Cash Reward | Breakeven Trading
kaito kid

Postby uncle gober » Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:56 am

As important as basic concepts like leverage and spreads are for forex scalpers, they are still secondary subjects in comparison to issues related to the broker, his attitude and preferences. Quite simply, the broker is the most important variable determining the possibility, and profitability of a scalping strategy for any trader. A scalper has control over his strategies, stop loss, or take profit orders, as well as his time frame for trading, but he has no say in matters such as server stability, spreads, and the attitude of the broker to scalping. my broker ( Armada Markets ) provide this type of trading. we need to ensure that we choose the broker with the lowest spread for the currency pair we’d like to trade.
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Location: Become IB of Tickmill - ( $6 per lot on a Classic and $2 per lot on ECN Pro and VIP accounts )

Postby kaito kid » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:28 am

FBS is the best broker for scalping. The Ultimate account is also best account for scalping because the spreads are low and flexible and you use a big volume to open positions which will give you quick big profits per trade. It also uses a 5 digit account so even with a move of half a pip, you are already making money.
kaito kid

Postby uncle gober » Thu May 08, 2014 4:08 am

Anyone uses Armada Markets? Their spreads are tight and according to their faq they are scalpers friendly. I am gonna try a test account but I would like to hear some feedback from someone who has actually been trading a live account with them.
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Postby Rampaul » Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:26 pm

In my view the best broker for scalping is OctaFX. They have ideal condition for it as they have low spread of just 0.2 pips, high leverage up to 1.500 to make even low investment look like a giant, cTrader platform where all our orders are executed instantly, never any requote even on high news and the best thing is that they have great rebate of 50-60% which is almost 15 USD for every 1 lot size trading so even if we struggle in scalping yet we are going to earn good income which will save us from complete disaster.
Rampaul

Postby kaito kid » Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:04 am

forex trading is a risky online trading business.we need to have the good knowledge of the trading to make the good profit in the forex business .There are many good trading method but no one can guarantee 100% sure profit. we must choose the right trading system by using money managemant. Fortunately, now I found the FBS as a broker that provides convenience to me to trade in accordance with the system that I use is scalping and hedging
kaito kid

Postby Ray Breslin » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:51 am

The best broker at present for scalping or for that matter any method is OctaFX. It is a complete package with allowing all technique and methods and honestly when we invest our hard earned money, it is our right to do trading according to our wish not what others want. They are a true ECN company, therefore they never mind it while for others they have restrictions because of been desk dealers and they manipulate market, but it’s not an issue for me thanks to my broker!
Ray Breslin

Postby uncle gober » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:38 am

Low spread is good for the trader who want to do scalping technique. I like trading with ECN.STP account on Tickmill. ECN/STP model provides clients with direct access to the other Forex market participants (retail and institutional). Broker do not compete with clients or even trade against them. This grants clients more advantages over dealing desk market makers.
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Postby James Vince » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:13 pm

It is a very delicate way of trading with scalping so we have to really get down and search for a good broker that suits scalping well. I have encountered with many bad companies who never used to allow me to do scalping with restrictions over time or sometimes even taking my trade out completely with really strange reasons.

Finally I found OctaFX broker as the only company that were happy with me doing scalping and the reason was obvious it was a rare true ECN broker so they use to allow me to trade directly with global banks instead of manipulating in middle, so they allowed me to use any technique whether it’s scalping, hedging or even news trading.
James Vince

PreviousNext

Return to Rate Your Broker