Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Broker for scalping?

Here you may discuss about your Forex Broker and post your views and reviews about them.

Re: Broker for scalping?

Postby uncle gober » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:13 pm

Try armada markets, they are currently the top forex broker for tick scalping EA's. Perfect trading conditions for scalpers because of the low spreads. Armada Markets is a partner of LMAX. Armada is registered as a foreign exchange and metals broker by the Ministry of Economic Affairs in Estonia, a member country of European Union and the Eurozone.
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Location: Become IB of Tickmill - ( $6 per lot on a Classic and $2 per lot on ECN Pro and VIP accounts )

Postby kaito kid » Mon May 20, 2013 5:35 pm

you can try the FBS have facilities for a trader with a scalping style. Time of execution under 1 sec , Trading strategies No restrictions, Scalping is No restrictions, News trading is Allowed , EAs (Robots) is No restrictions
www.fbs.com | $5 Cash Reward | Breakeven Trading
kaito kid

Postby adobephotoshop » Fri May 31, 2013 8:51 am

My broker is Hotforex and it just launched a new type of account is FIXED ACCOUNT (fixed spread) I think it's good for scalper as well as any traders. so I think this is a good choice for scalper.
adobephotoshop

Postby gahaman » Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:57 am

not a lot of broker can offer such service i mean, the variety of of accounts and all. thats a good step by hotforex. it just shows how credible the broker is, and they are a good broker, ill stick to micro accounts and small trades :D
gahaman

Postby kaito kid » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:23 pm

I recommend www.fbs. com for traders who like scalping. some of the advantages of trading with fbs is

Trading strategies is No restrictions

Scalping is No restrictions

Trading frequency is no limits

EAs (Robots) is No restrictions
kaito kid

Postby rrayne20009 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:08 pm

Gdmfx allows scalping in their ECN account.Deep liquidity,tight spreads and fast trade execution,all needed for better scalping.
http://www.gdmfx.com/- tight spreads and deep liquidity
rrayne20009

Postby uncle gober » Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:52 am

With Armada Markets all trading strategies are allowed. You can scalp, use expert advisors (EA-s), hedge your positions or trade during news releases. this is a great advantages for trader. also, Armada Markets have floating spreads from 0.0 pips on Exchange account and fixed spreads from 1 pip on Classic account. Lower spread equals more profit
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Location: Become IB of Tickmill - ( $6 per lot on a Classic and $2 per lot on ECN Pro and VIP accounts )

Postby kaito kid » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:04 pm

FBS is great for scalping, so to all scalpers out there like me, you definitely going to enjoy here like me. Really fast services especially withdrawals, I have no problem with it no concerns at all. I do not hesitate to ask anything from them because they are polite and asnwers willingly all your questions, they are not rude like others.
kaito kid

Postby Forturama » Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:09 pm

Profitability depends a lot of the brokerage quality.
I've tested some brokers to be sure that scalpers are not banned or have their trades filtered.

Until now the best brokers to trade as a scalping are:
(I do not like to point the worst brokers, this generates free publicity and google position improvement to them.)

-Alpari (uk)
- SpediaFX and
- InterbankFX.

SpediaFX is the only one that I believe it is True ECN. 
But the others do not have too many problem such as requotes.
Forturama

Postby kaito kid » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:46 pm

scalping is one way to get the profit traders simultaneously. This is often done by traders who have a high level of proficiency in forex trading. one of the things that is very important for traders to make scalping is the speed of execution of the server of the broker is used. During this time I get when trading in the FBS. In addition, because of the risk of doing scalping. A traders need a protection scheme. one way is to use the insurance facilities.
kaito kid

PreviousNext

Return to Rate Your Broker