Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Are regulated broker is absolutely a trusted broker?

Here you may discuss about your Forex Broker and post your views and reviews about them.

Are regulated broker is absolutely a trusted broker?

Postby debook » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:13 pm

I see that now so many broker that have been show up now. Some are regulated and some are not, so are a regulated broker is absolutely a trusted broker or not? What we should choose from a both of that . Currently I use a regulated broker Weltrade that regulated by the NSSMC (National Securities and Stock Market Commission), are you think this is a save broker with this regulation?
[Weltrade] Fast Withdrawal | 25% Bonus Deposit | System Own Rebate | My Safe
debook

Re: Are regulated broker is absolutely a trusted broker?

Postby Shawnmichal » Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:46 am

It is not sure that regulated brokers are absolutely trusted brokers but most traders consider it.
http://www.fx-insights.com
Shawnmichal

Postby debook » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:01 pm

Shawnmichal wrote:It is not sure that regulated brokers are absolutely trusted brokers but most traders consider it.

Hmm, yup I agree with you. Because even a regulated broker still have a chance to cheat the traders if we don't careful to choose a broker. I'm glad that I never experience such a thing like being cheated by my broker. You can try my broker Weltrade if you search for a regulated and absolutely a trusted broker.
debook

Postby adobephotoshop » Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:30 pm

I have carefully researched and read some good feedbacks about my broker before starting to invest to . Its managed by big economic association so I definitely think it's trustful broker.
adobephotoshop

Postby debook » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:03 pm

adobephotoshop wrote:I have carefully researched and read some good feedbacks about my broker before starting to invest to . Its managed by big economic association so I definitely think it's trustful broker.

I do the same like you, Gladly that as long as I trading with my broker until now, my broker have been proved as a trusted broker by my own because I never have a problem in trading with my broker Weltrade.
debook

Postby kaito kid » Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:20 am

I guess the regulated broker will make traders comfortable in trading. one FBS that has been regulated by the IFSC (International Financial Services Elize Commission (IFSC), license number IFSC/60/230/TS/12)
www.fbs.com | $5 Cash Reward | Breakeven Trading
kaito kid

Postby debook » Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:53 pm

kaito kid wrote:I guess the regulated broker will make traders comfortable in trading. one FBS that has been regulated by the IFSC (International Financial Services Elize Commission (IFSC), license number IFSC/60/230/TS/12)

Yup, I think that will be better too if we choose a regulated broker, because it can be a little guarantee that those broker that we use is really safe and trusworthy, that's why I choose a regulated broker like Weltrade too. And it's better too if we find an information about our broker on many source like forex's forum to see are our broker is really safe and trustworthy or not.
debook

Postby TahaFX » Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:04 pm

Actually I use a non-regulated broker, but first time I use it I think this broker is regulated because so many people that I know use this broker. Until now, I feel comfortable to trading with my broker althought my broker is a non-regulated broker and I haven't experience any problem with it. I'm more sure when this broker say will get a regulation this years. So I think not all non-regulated broker can't be trusted.
TahaFX

Postby debook » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:53 am

TahaFX wrote:Actually I use a non-regulated broker, but first time I use it I think this broker is regulated because so many people that I know use this broker. Until now, I feel comfortable to trading with my broker althought my broker is a non-regulated broker and I haven't experience any problem with it. I'm more sure when this broker say will get a regulation this years. So I think not all non-regulated broker can't be trusted.

I think that's not a wrong choice too, if you really have been prove that your broker now is a trusted broker and give all the things that you need for trading with a good quality. Because I see there's a regulated broker that cheated their clients too, so not all regulated broker can be trusted too. So just pick the one that have been proved by many traders as a trusted broker.
debook

Postby TahaFX » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:18 pm

debook wrote:I think that's not a wrong choice too, if you really have been prove that your broker now is a trusted broker and give all the things that you need for trading with a good quality. Because I see there's a regulated broker that cheated their clients too, so not all regulated broker can be trusted too. So just pick the one that have been proved by many traders as a trusted broker.

Thanks bro, I can say like that because I have been trading with my broker quite long and never found any problems for trading with my broker. So I believe and sure, my broker is safe and trusworthy, beside that I can get all the things that I need for trading with a good quality from my broker now.
TahaFX

Next

Return to Rate Your Broker