Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Are regulated broker is absolutely a trusted broker?

Here you may discuss about your Forex Broker and post your views and reviews about them.

Re: Are regulated broker is absolutely a trusted broker?

Postby Charles Baksh » Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:08 pm

There is nothing 100% or completely guaranteed, so one has to take somewhat risk to move ahead. In my view mostly a regulated broker is definitely trustworthy, but still we always need to be careful. I am working with Nova FX, it’s an regaled brokerage company with incredible conditions like low spread of 1.5 pips, high leverage up to 1:1000 and great payment processing system with getting all my payments instantly and no matter what payment processor I use I get it that quickly without even any charges.
Charles Baksh

Postby uncle gober » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:38 am

During this time, the broker that I use is TICKMILL not affected by the closure of one of the payment system is closed. some time ago. Traders have experienced the closure of Liberty Reserve payment system as well as the fall of the CHF. until now I see the response of TICKMILL very good especially with the protection of client funds
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Location: Become IB of Tickmill - ( $6 per lot on a Classic and $2 per lot on ECN Pro and VIP accounts )

Postby Kikizyak » Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:51 am

uncle gober wrote:During this time, the broker that I use is TICKMILL not affected by the closure of one of the payment system is closed. some time ago. Traders have experienced the closure of Liberty Reserve payment system as well as the fall of the CHF. until now I see the response of TICKMILL very good especially with the protection of client funds

How long does Tickmill work on the Forex market?
Kikizyak

Postby uncle gober » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:39 am

Kikizyak wrote:
uncle gober wrote:During this time, the broker that I use is TICKMILL not affected by the closure of one of the payment system is closed. some time ago. Traders have experienced the closure of Liberty Reserve payment system as well as the fall of the CHF. until now I see the response of TICKMILL very good especially with the protection of client funds

How long does Tickmill work on the Forex market?

Tickmill is authorised and regulated as a Securities Dealer by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) of Seychelles with a licence number SD008. We are a transparent and open company. Our accounting, internal procedures and systems are audited by third party auditors and the FSA. Funds are held with Barclays Bank and other major banks. Tickmill is the new way of trading with extremely low market spreads, no-requotes, STP and DMA, absolute transparency and the latest trading technology. We have direct ECN and exchange liquidity among others. We are highly rated among scalpers and traders using Expert Advisors and algorithmic trading systems. We call our clients Smart Traders. Our team members have trading experience that goes back to 1994 and have successfully traded on all major financial markets from Asia to North America. At Tickmill, this strong experience of our team meets with a mission to provide best online trading environment and experience to all of our clients. Tickmill has been built by traders for traders. This broker formerly was named Armada Markets. until now comfortable using this broker
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Location: Become IB of Tickmill - ( $6 per lot on a Classic and $2 per lot on ECN Pro and VIP accounts )

Postby uncle gober » Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:21 am

we should be choose a broker who understand trader need. At Tickmill we believe and understand that a successful client is one who will stay as long as possible with us. We genuinely want our clients to succeed and that is why we allow all trading styles including news trading, scalping, and arbitrage which are generally not allowed by other brokers due to a fear of making internal losses.
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Postby Joy Bahadur » Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:43 am

According to my trading experience , I think , only regulated trading broker can a be considered as a trusted broker , because only they are capable to make sure security of funds with certainly at any deposit with a wide range of trading technologies. So, choice is yours is now.
Joy Bahadur

Previous

Return to Rate Your Broker