Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Are regulated broker is absolutely a trusted broker?

Here you may discuss about your Forex Broker and post your views and reviews about them.

Re: Are regulated broker is absolutely a trusted broker?

Postby kaito kid » Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:06 pm

The difference between FBS and other brokers I have noticed is their bonus and support. FBS advantage provides a trader with quick decision to try out Forex trading as there is $5 trading capital free to trade with. This can endear a lot of clients to test out execution, spreads and other trading conditions Live.
www.fbs.com | $5 Cash Reward | Breakeven Trading
kaito kid

Postby uncle gober » Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:48 am

I think a regulated broker still have a chance to cheat their client, so the important thing when you choose a broker is this broker have been well known among the traders as a trusted broker. I know my broker Armada Markets is a trusted broker is from many forum for forex too, and until now I never have a problem on my trading activity.

I quite agree with you, it because there's no guarantee that a regulated broker will always keep clean and be a trusted broker. So beside just see the regulation of its broker, it will be more better if we looking a broker that have been well known among the traders.
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Location: Become IB of Tickmill - ( $6 per lot on a Classic and $2 per lot on ECN Pro and VIP accounts )

Postby kaito kid » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:24 am

I think a regulated broker is a nice choice for us better than if we choose a broker that not regulated. Because like you said that there's no guarantee that a regulated broker will always keep clean and be a trusted broker. It because I use a regulated broker too now, and I never have a problem trading with this broker. You can try my broker you FBS yourself for prove it a scam broker or not.
kaito kid

Postby sarahalice » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:09 am

Hi,
I too trade with a FSCL regulated broker Greenvault FX who is providing best services and they are trust worthy.I don't find any issues with them and everything works fine with them.Extraordinary customer support service provider.
Try your hands free on Forex trading http://goo.gl/o14Orr
sarahalice

Postby kaito kid » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:16 am

we do have to choose a broker who think we are safe and comfortable. Important in this regard. We do not want to invest our money in the scam broker. For that, we must first test we will use a broker. We can take advantage of free capital to test the broker. so I choose FBS as my broker who give the me the comfort in trade
kaito kid

Postby uncle gober » Thu May 08, 2014 4:00 am

I will choose both of them, and i also will choose broker who give me comfortable service so i can get comfort in trading and be more focus when trading. I think, the right choice of broker instead of only in regulation but whether, the broker matches the trader wishes. I choose a suitable broker for scalping like Armada Markets
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Location: Become IB of Tickmill - ( $6 per lot on a Classic and $2 per lot on ECN Pro and VIP accounts )

Postby Rampaul » Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:51 pm

It is not necessary that if a company is regulated than it also will be trusted both are totally different things. I would go with a company like OctaFX, which apart from been regulated also have great reputation and respect amongst all expert and recommended traders. They are providing their service to its clients in over 100 countries of the world at present and also have a system which is totally transparent. Their customer service is also one of the most popular part of their company, as they have also won the best customer service award as well.
Rampaul

Postby kaito kid » Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:46 am

we must use a regulated forex broker to start trading. I've tried several brokers by using the no deposit bonus, but unfortunately very difficult withdrawal process. I also use the no deposit bonus from FBS and finally I can benefit from no deposit account even though its value is small
kaito kid

Postby Ray Breslin » Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:24 am

I don’t think been regulated is such a big deal, so we can never trust any broker just because it is regulated. Currently a true ECN company is worth trusting than just regulated one. I trade with OctaFX, it is a company that is fully regulated, but also is a true ECN company and have won award for it as well. They have lovely conditions like stop out level of just 15% with also having heavy rebate up to 50% for all lot size trading.
Ray Breslin

Postby uncle gober » Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:04 am

Trading with brokers that provide satisfaction and comfort is required by traders. one comfort I need in choosing a broker is the speed of execution without requotes, low spreads and available ECN accounts that provide certainty of trading in the market directly. Now I find the broker, the broker is Tickmill. I saw these brokers have low spreads from the comparison between the broker spreads in myfxbook
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

PreviousNext

Return to Rate Your Broker