Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Are regulated broker is absolutely a trusted broker?

Here you may discuss about your Forex Broker and post your views and reviews about them.

Re: Are regulated broker is absolutely a trusted broker?

Postby uncle gober » Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:15 pm

Thats is uncertain, but at least if the broker is really regulated, at least be more reliable compared with unregulated. Like armada markets that registered as a spot foreign exchange and metals broker by the Ministry of Economic Affairs in Estonia, a member country of European Union and the Eurozone. So this broker really trusted.
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Location: Become IB of Tickmill - ( $6 per lot on a Classic and $2 per lot on ECN Pro and VIP accounts )

Postby kaito kid » Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:11 pm

I agree, better to use a regulated broker rather than using a broker that is not regulated. regulated broker complied with the rules and regulations.

I had long been trading with FBS. I feel comfortable trading with FBS.

FBS gives comfort in trading both in terms of payment, the speed of the server, bonuses, as well as the security of the money deposited. although before using LR, but FBS can give me a guarantee to withdraw my money without any limitation
www.fbs.com | $5 Cash Reward | Breakeven Trading
kaito kid

Postby kaito kid » Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:40 pm

you can try the FBS have facilities for a trader with a scalping style. Time of execution are under 1 sec , Trading strategies is No restrictions, Scalping is No restrictions, News trading is Allowed , EAs (Robots) is No restrictions

in addition, FBS provide daily forex news and analysis on www.fxbazooka.com. accurate and reliable news.
kaito kid

Postby adobephotoshop » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:57 am

I don't think so but a regulated broker is better unregulated. I'm trading with HotForex and it's regulated so I trusted them.
adobephotoshop

Postby kaito kid » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:18 pm

adobephotoshop wrote:I don't think so but a regulated broker is better unregulated. I'm trading with HotForex and it's regulated so I trusted them.

I agree, regulated forex broker would be better than unregulated. I chose ww.fbs.com now because of these factors and convenience in trading
kaito kid

Postby rrayne20009 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:00 pm

Regulated brokers are much better and trusted than unregulated broker.At least with a regulated broker,there is a regulatory body which is linked to the Government usually oversees their activities and has the power penalize them or investigate if there is a major complaint about them.
http://www.gdmfx.com/- tight spreads and deep liquidity
rrayne20009

Postby kaito kid » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:07 pm

I think, the right choice of broker instead of only in regulation but whether, the broker matches the trader wishes. I choose a suitable broker for scalping. Like In FBS
kaito kid

Postby uncle gober » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:31 am

one way to choose a broker is to perform tests against the broker. You can test your brokers by opening a demo account. Although demo account is not with real money it however gives you access to real trading conditions and allows you among other things to see the spreads of the broker, the speed of order execution, reliability of trading platform, etc. Now I am Join with Armada Markets because they have a good criteria as a good broker for me
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Location: Become IB of Tickmill - ( $6 per lot on a Classic and $2 per lot on ECN Pro and VIP accounts )

Postby kaito kid » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:48 pm

We should choose a regulated broker. This provides the security of funds which we deposited in the broker. All types of traders need to be aware of their broker or dealer's regulatory status and have a clear understanding of the regulatory body that governs forex activity where the selected broker or dealer does business. like me, i am choose FBS because now my broker has been regulated by CRFIN
kaito kid

Postby uncle gober » Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:03 am

kaito kid wrote:We should choose a regulated broker. This provides the security of funds which we deposited in the broker. All types of traders need to be aware of their broker or dealer's regulatory status and have a clear understanding of the regulatory body that governs forex activity where the selected broker or dealer does business. like me, i am choose FBS because now my broker has been regulated by CRFIN

Of course we had to pick a regulated broker. that's why I chose the Armada Markets.

Armada Markets is a partner of LMAX. Armada is registered as a foreign exchange and metals broker by the Ministry of Economic Affairs in Estonia, a member country of European Union and the Eurozone.

Armada Markets is the first Scandinavian and Eastern European preferred partner of LMAX, so price you see is price you get, no re-quotes, full STP and DMA

Let's Try Myfxbook Autotrade : Choose a trading system and trust your funds to carefully picked strategy
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

PreviousNext

Return to Rate Your Broker