Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Forum for Expert Forex traders. Share your knowledge and tips with other traders.

Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Postby angelnish » Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:22 am

Hi All Forum Members,

A very interesting question to ask you all.

Do you all believe in Forex Robot? Yes or No

I personally do NOT believe in it.

In my opinion & experience, most of them work only for very short term.

Almost NONE of them can work long term.
angelnish

Re: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Postby Haley12 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:27 am

I am agree with you angelnish. I also do not believe in Forex Robots. These are not helpful to make profit in forex trading and therefore I do manual trading. Manual trading is the best option for short term and long term trading.
http://www.ask-fx.com
Haley12

Postby wandererf » Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:07 pm

Yes, I believe there are forex robots that are trading the market profitably on a consistent basis. They probably cost a lot of time and money to develop and perfect, and will probably not be based on what is commonly known like indicators or support and resistance. I suspect that such robots would probably have an abliilty to learn, so that their trading will change as the markets change.

Such robots would not be on sale, and we probably would not have even heard of it. It would be sitting quietly in its own corner of cyberspace, churning out profitable trades for its programmer. I'm sure that the last thing on the mind of the programmer is selling the robot for $49.95, so I would advise caution for anybody thinking of buying a forex trading robot.
ForexAsAnInvestment.com - An investment with high returns and low risk.
wandererf

Postby highway » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:38 am

I believe forex robots can work fine because that's all about basic indices which always work.
But as for me I can't trust to these robots with all my money. I'm afraid that anyway I would check how it trades with my account.
highway

Postby matttrader » Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:54 am

It is impossible to sit twiddling your thumbs and trade profitably using robots. They are not the way just a useful tool for trading and though can't be used across the board in any trading moment. Robots just outsource routine actions you need to spare time to and don't reckon them as panacea.
matttrader

Postby Jura » Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:25 am

We are knows that An automated trading environment can generate more trades per market than a human trader can handle and can replicate its actions across multiple markets and time frames. An automated system is also unaffected by the psychological swings that human traders are prey to. my own EA require a perfect trading condition for my trading strategies,before i choose to open a ECN account with Tickmill, which fit and suitable with my trading system, low spread even for commision based brokers, execution rate are fast for entry process, low price stop level which means i can
modify target level as near as possible to the current market.
Jura

Postby mercado35 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:29 am

I still prefer trading manually, although I keep my mind open for using EA in future. However, I don't think robots work by themselves, since they will deliver good results as long as you introduce them the right strategy, which by the way has been built by the trader.
mercado35

Postby ForexAxe » Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:09 pm

The secret of Forex Robots is to know how to manage them. Many inexperienced traders are under the impression that robots are a type of set and forget trading method, it is far from that. Manage your robot and you will be amazed.
Winners never quit!
ForexAxe

Postby orni308 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:47 pm

ForexAxe wrote:The secret of Forex Robots is to know how to manage them. Many inexperienced traders are under the impression that robots are a type of set and forget trading method, it is far from that. Manage your robot and you will be amazed.

Yes it is a difficult task to manage robots but i think many trader do waste considerable time , fine tuning them rather they should utilise that time to improve their skills.
orni308

Postby Sininfinity » Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:14 am

Although I have seen few robots perform good but never used them with real money. I would not trust my money with a robot because they work with predetermined rules and market does not move by the rules. Anytime a robot can wipe out an account.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Next

Return to Pip Importers - The Expert Forex Traders