Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Trading Style.

Forum for Expert Forex traders. Share your knowledge and tips with other traders.

Trading Style.

Postby Yousuf » Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:36 pm

HI, i wanted to ask himanshu, how he places trades, or what he uses to figure out an entry point, but i thought it would be more interesting to see what other people use too.

So, what trading style do you use or what indicators do you use to guess the entry points?

For me, personally, i use joe dinapoli's custom indicators, which are unique in their own way. Infact, they are very neat and interesting because the way it uses fib points to guess the entry point is not like a normal trading plan, there fore, your trading with the big players, and not the retail market.

So, it would be great if himanshu and others disclose how they trade and what they use to trade.
Yousuf

Re: Trading Style.

Postby Himanshu » Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:13 am

Yousuf wrote:HI, i wanted to ask himanshu, how he places trades, or what he uses to figure out an entry point, but i thought it would be more interesting to see what other people use too.

So, what trading style do you use or what indicators do you use to guess the entry points?

For me, personally, i use joe dinapoli's custom indicators, which are unique in their own way. Infact, they are very neat and interesting because the way it uses fib points to guess the entry point is not like a normal trading plan, there fore, your trading with the big players, and not the retail market.

So, it would be great if himanshu and others disclose how they trade and what they use to trade.

Well Yousuf, I did not reply earlier and apologies for the same. Actually for past some time I was taking it slow because of some eye problem and because of that I was advised to avoid laptops as much as possible (who can? :roll: )... but now back to normal.

I will try to write again on this because it may be a log post. In fact I was also waiting to see if other traders reply to this nice question(s) but it did not happen. It seems that in today's market there are more Forex companies tyring to sell their services than the forex traders :). I would love to see the actual traders discussing more than the companies trying to sell. Love to have people like you here.
Himanshu

Postby Jack Francisco » Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:03 am

i personally like the swing trading.it is very good way of earning the money if we are able to get into a good trend.the more we are able to get into a trend at the correct time the more are the chances of getting good success.as it is said trend is your friend so we have to get lift from the trend. : 8-)
Jack Francisco

Postby Lisa » Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:57 pm

Friends for learning smart and intelligent trading style you must join under forex-metal,its my personal experince.By choosing forex-metal you will get features like:

Over 50 forex pairs
Gold and Silver
Leverage up to 1:500
No commission FX trading
Oil and Index CFDs
CFD Market Information

so don't wait just check it out and become a intelligent trader.
currency trading
Lisa

Postby Sydney Callaway » Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:19 pm

When I joined trading it was my first step to think about double/triple the money and I believe that every new comer has instant dreams like this when he joins trading very first time and I don’t blame them, it’s a gold mine so everyone wants to get as much as they possibility could but the problem is that it’s not simple or easy.

If we want to double or even be in profits then hard work is highly necessary and also we need right company to support us in order to get rewards according to the work we do and that’s why I always prefer and suggest OctaFX Company, it’s an award winning broker with great customer service that’s available 24 hours.
Sydney Callaway

Postby Kikizyak » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:52 am

Jack Francisco wrote:i personally like the swing trading.it is very good way of earning the money if we are able to get into a good trend.the more we are able to get into a trend at the correct time the more are the chances of getting good success.as it is said trend is your friend so we have to get lift from the trend. : 8-)

I agree with you. I have tried some trading styles but the swing trading suits me most. I rely on some technical forecasts when planning my trading and this helps me develop my own trading strategies little by little. I use forecasts from FreshForex analysts, they have their own approach and combine some indicators in their forecasting.
Kikizyak

Postby Sininfinity » Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:59 am

I used to do swing trading. But it was not suitable for me. It takes long time to earn profit and loss. And with small amounts it is not that profitable. So I developled myself for day trading.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby radex78 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:28 pm

Jack Francisco wrote:i personally like the swing trading.it is very good way of earning the money if we are able to get into a good trend.the more we are able to get into a trend at the correct time the more are the chances of getting good success.as it is said trend is your friend so we have to get lift from the trend. : 8-)

Me too, I like with swing trading strategy, this make more comfortable for me if compared with scalping trading which required more concentration during trades, because also still treat forex as part time business, and swing trading plan although not always monitoring account few days hence still enjoy in minds.
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby fx_laurent » Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:28 am

Hi, I am a Professional Forex Fund Manager. If you are a Forex trader or willing to invest in Forex trading to gain profits up to 100-500% in 4 weeks, please check our trading results at: Pipscutter
E-mail: info@pipscutter.com

You can leave your email address to us, and we will contact you to share detailed information about Forex. Thank you.
fx_laurent

Return to Pip Importers - The Expert Forex Traders