Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Successful forex traders invited to be part of core team

Forum for Expert Forex traders. Share your knowledge and tips with other traders.

Successful forex traders invited to be part of core team

Postby Lilly » Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:42 am

Hey guys,

I had kick-started a forex signal service (www.forexsignalsafe.com) and we're having great responses so far. We are even working with some big names in the industry. We have assembled about 5 reputed traders so far BUT very keen to invite some more successful forex traders.

Please let me know if you (or someone you know) would be interested in this arrangement. We will take care of software, sales and support. Your job will be to accumulate pips for customers.

Just to make it clear, our software will automatically replicate your trades on our customers' platforms. So it will NOT take even one extra minute of your trading time. This is a typical trade-copier system. Please contact me at support@forexsignalsafe.com if you're interested to be part of this initiative

Cheers
Manoj
Lilly

Re: Successful forex traders invited to be part of core team

Postby Deacy » Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:02 am

When you think industry, forex industry, you think up of a individual with a rigid fit and a no non feeling business owner. They are usually quite rich. Most people would thing that unless you have some key core information or decades of education this kind of direction to success is not possible.
Deacy

Postby mdenamul » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:30 pm

It is too much difficult to be a successful trader .We are to struggle much.That is why these who are successful are lucky and scholar person .Survival is the fittest .
Need equities Trader to trade with our capital/ http://cbrtrade.com/
mdenamul

Postby Sydney Callaway » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:20 pm

This is a really nice thing to do mate; I believe this will not only help new comers with getting nice signals, but it will be great for experts since they will get a job in which they are good, but I hope the people that are hired are really expert instead of just claiming to be like that, it will be very risky.

I don’t use signal much because I find it too risky and very less working, but ever since I have used service by OctaFX broker, it’s their analysis service which they update daily, it gives me great chance to get profits without any work and so far I have achieved results above 80%, so that’s really superb number.
Sydney Callaway

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:05 am

mdenamul wrote:It is too much difficult to be a successful trader .We are to struggle much.That is why these who are successful are lucky and scholar person .Survival is the fittest .

Actually it is a speculative market. And the side which has more weight to it that wins pushing the price to their advantage. There are all kinds of traders in the market. So it takes some expertise to survive here.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Return to Pip Importers - The Expert Forex Traders