Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Stocks or Forex?

Forum for Expert Forex traders. Share your knowledge and tips with other traders.

Stocks or Forex?

Postby HoughStaff » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:53 pm

Hi,

I am about to create another investment aside from forex, but I am quite hesitant to start things first. As my forex investment have been doing good, I would like to start another trading such as stocks but I am still in the process of learning and researching. I am expecting as anyone else as newbies to earn some feedbacks and advice from anyone particularly in this industry.

Looking forward for hearing from you.

Cheers!
HoughStaff

Re: Stocks or Forex?

Postby bennet.voerman » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:03 am

These five stock market tips for trading like a professional will put the odds in your favor if you are just learning about the stock market. The financial news shows would like you to believe that you have to know somebody on the inside of the stock market or a billionaire hedge fund manager in order to make money in the stock market. Every day people just like you are making money with the stock market when they follow a few simple stock market tips outlined here (https://www.itrader.com/en/article/stock-market-tips)
bennet.voerman

Postby Mohamad Tammat » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:29 am

I never tried to trade stocks, but I also interested in it.
Trading stocks is a long-term investment. It makes sense to buy stocks, if you`re ready to invest really big amount of money, in this case profit may be noticeable. On Forex you can use leverage and make more money for less cost.
Also on Forex, you gain because of high volatility of the market, price changes all the time and trders earn on speculations. Forex trading is faster, more risky, but may be more profitable.
If you but stocks, you just hope, that price of the compony will increase and just wait.
Mohamad Tammat

Postby Mohamad Tammat » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:43 am

I never tried to trade stocks, but I also interested in it.
Trading stocks is a long-term investment. It makes sense to buy stocks, if you`re ready to invest really big amount of money, in this case profit may be noticeable. On Forex you can use leverage and make more money for less cost.
Also on Forex, you gain because of high volatility of the market, price changes all the time and trders earn on speculations. Forex trading is faster, more risky, but may be more profitable.
If you but stocks, you just hope, that price of the compony will increase and just wait.
Mohamad Tammat

Return to Pip Importers - The Expert Forex Traders