Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

good trade

Forum for Expert Forex traders. Share your knowledge and tips with other traders.

good trade

Postby ITtrader » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:53 pm

The last chart I posted was a losing one so I wanted to post a winner to make sure you all know that I am not just terrible. Had a wonderful trade on the EURUSD for a nice $292 gain.

ITtrader

Re: good trade

Postby ajaxfinancial » Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:53 am

Congarts, Its really a very good trade.Keep it up.

Thank you,
www.ajaxfinancial.com
ajaxfinancial

Postby Lisa » Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:12 pm

You can trade good if you trade under one intelligent and smart company.With forex-metal you can trade gold,oil,silver.I traded gold under them and get huge benefits.
currency trading
Lisa

Postby Sydney Callaway » Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:29 pm

Firstly I like to congrats for winning the trade, but I believe that you should be careful it’s not always that you will get positive results trading like that, if you really want to be successful then you must be willing to put up a show and only then you could get anywhere near success, I am lucky that I never do trading when I am not sure otherwise I would have destroyed all my investment.

I am working with OctaFX broker and they allow me to trade when completely sure, it’s due to their perfect analysis updates that are so accurate that a person following that hardly is going to fail, so that’s why I love it so much and recommend it to all.
Sydney Callaway

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:08 am

Congrats for winning trade. But the winning trade does not define good or bad. One will have loosing trade and winning trade. The net return must be positive within those trades. That's what traders are after.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby radex78 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:48 am

Sininfinity wrote:Congrats for winning trade. But the winning trade does not define good or bad. One will have loosing trade and winning trade. The net return must be positive within those trades. That's what traders are after.

I think will better if these winning trades can to repeated again and again, as good trader they have strong mental and also they can trading with more wining trades than loss trades, or in other hand they have small drawdown in their trading and always increasing profit.
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby fx_laurent » Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:42 am

Hi, my name is Mark Laurent. I am a Professional Forex Fund Manager. If you are a Forex trader or willing to invest in forex trading with profits up to 100-500% in 4 weeks, please check our trading results at: www.pipscutter.com
e-mail: info@pipscutter.com
fx_laurent

Postby Husam » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:29 am

Yes, my personal trading strategy is also able to identify good entry points of Forex market. And, as I get enough money by using technical market analysis that’s way, I don’t need to be worried about fundamental. Whatever, till now I am testing some new strategies in my demo to get better performance. Besides, friendly broker TradingBanks gives me enough freedom to use any trading strategy or system.
Husam

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:51 am

Husam wrote:Yes, my personal trading strategy is also able to identify good entry points of Forex market. And, as I get enough money by using technical market analysis that’s way, I don’t need to be worried about fundamental. Whatever, till now I am testing some new strategies in my demo to get better performance.

What is the result of your test trading performance? Was it a success or was not good enough?
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Return to Pip Importers - The Expert Forex Traders