Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

GBP/USD Intraday Discussion(4Hours Chart) update

Forum for Expert Forex traders. Share your knowledge and tips with other traders.

GBP/USD Intraday Discussion(4Hours Chart) update

Postby Noru » Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:57 am

Hi,

My Name is Daniel,

I dedicated this topic for GBP/USD trader and This will be our Official Discussion room,
We will discussing about GBP/USD in long term and using 4 Hours Chart to forecast GBP/USD.

I hope that, this room will guide other traders and helping them to get a clear picture what is happening in Fx world today. I also hoping that all Expert Traders will give their professional opinion regarding about the current trend and share your experience to the new traders.

Thanks and kind regards,

Plan like Professional, Do it like Professional, Checkt i like Professional, Act like Professional, and Think like Professional
Noru

Re: GBP/USD Intraday Discussion(4Hours Chart) update

Postby Himanshu » Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:02 am

Welcome Daniel. It's a good idea to have dedicated threads like this.

I will avoid posting our views in these threads and will limit our analysis to ForexAbode.com's analysis pages and these threads can bring in other views also.

GBP/USD currently at a sensitive stage. Though upward consolidation continues and technicals indicate further rise (daily chart) but the pair is getting strong resistance in moving upwards to 1.4900 range.... the psychological barrier of 1.5000 number.
Himanshu

Postby Noru » Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:07 am

Hello sir,

At this moment, I batter sit back and relax, see what is going on with GU.
I'm blind today, I cannot predict what happen to GU... I cannot get clear picture where the trend is going.

I'm Still waiting for the next signal sir..

do you have any suggestions?

Current time
New York: 0012
Noru

Postby Himanshu » Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:26 pm

Today's break over 1.4880 was a positive signal towards the next to next movement towards 1.4950. Next to next because a slight drop towards 1.4700/1.4690 should come before the current trend continues.
Himanshu

Postby Noru » Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:51 am

Hi, thx.

That was nice, I was able to shoot down for 40pips before the trend reverse.
:D

From Daniel,
If you got anything and more information, don't be shy to share with us..
Noru

Postby tradingtips01 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:40 am

Scalping Idea - GBP/USD Long to 1.4900-1.5000 - GBP/USD bounced hard from a S1 Pivot point. R2 is at 1.4900 and we could see price move up to that area. Here is a 4-hour chart of the GBP/USD in a trend channel. The 4-hour charts are often referred to as "Dealer" charts as that is the time frame chart they are said to use. This can give us a perspective of where price action may be headed in the near term.
You are welcome to visit my website for updated prices and other information of all Indian trading scripts
tradingtips01

Postby Noru » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:59 am

Thank you,

I'm going for long with SL 1.4873 and TP at 1.5030.
From the 4hours chart, GU has show strong uptrend movement and going for uptrend.
My target will be 1.5030 and I truly believe that GU will go up for the next 2 days.
Noru

Postby Yousuf » Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:46 pm

i doubt it will close above the 15000 level. im shorting it 15020. hopefully it will go short :), but i wont leave any positions open over the weekend, so tomorrow will be an interesting day.
Yousuf

Postby Himanshu » Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:08 am

You did right by shorting. The pair is now in a short-term sideways mode around 1.4920 but I expect a small further fall. Would look for a break below 1.4910 to be sure. But hen Friday trading is always tricky :)

-Himanshu
Himanshu

Postby Yousuf » Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:50 pm

the gbp usd hit a camirilla level and went back up again, but then GBP/USD has deviated away fro the weekly pivot, so im guessing its gonna come down soon.

the best rule in forex :
- They always fall faster than they rise =).
Yousuf

Next

Return to Pip Importers - The Expert Forex Traders