Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Forex Trading Full-Time

Forum for Expert Forex traders. Share your knowledge and tips with other traders.

Forex Trading Full-Time

Postby Deacy » Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:04 pm

The key benefits of investing to currency dealing full-time consist of the capability to take the best possible dealing times for different foreign exchange, instead of having to make deals around your time-table. also have more options and be able to arrange dealing day.
Deacy

Re: Forex Trading Full-Time

Postby Sylvie » Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:17 am

Forex dealing is the greatest market in the world, with immeasureable dollars being traded globally daily. Just think about, with the ongoing changes in different nations' marketplace, the value of their particular forex dealing go up and down as well.
Sylvie

Postby highway » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:44 am

I like forex as well) that's why I'm here)
But trading full-time is quite boring as for me. I mean you can get a lot more interesting things in your life.
highway

Postby MilaRose » Wed May 14, 2014 6:58 am

So happy to say really nice inserting doing Forex in Full Time. We can learn more currency pairs and Stock markets.
I got nice Fx trading experience in Greenvault FX
MilaRose

Postby orni308 » Tue May 27, 2014 4:35 pm

I a A part time trader, but trading full time does have its benefits, a full time trader can gain knowledge about the market very fast, secondly his brain is much tuned in predicting the market movements.
orni308

Postby rudehoe » Sat May 02, 2015 5:43 pm

Never think that if you read foreign exchange theories and you have tried free demo trading, then you will get your instant millions of dollars in two days. Keep learning by doing and welcome your success through your high efforts. Forex emotion is very bad for trade.Because emotion can harm our capital.So every traders should be avoid emotion. there's many way to encounter such obstacle. many traders would suggest to refine our psychological trading state before start analyze the market. but these may too hard to implement for any new traders. I took suggestion from some expert trader, and use risk management to minimize emotional aspect during trading. Still use 2% risk per-trade based on my tickmill account margin. good execution condition (ECN) with low spread and also high leverage offered (1:500) makes any trade only need small amount margin required.
rudehoe

Postby Sininfinity » Sun May 10, 2015 4:22 am

Being a full time trader is like a dream come true. Those who have excelled and able to make consistent profit can think about being a full time trader. It is a difficult thing to do but it is worth the effort.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby orni308 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:26 pm

Sininfinity wrote:Being a full time trader is like a dream come true. Those who have excelled and able to make consistent profit can think about being a full time trader. It is a difficult thing to do but it is worth the effort.

Yeah sure it is but you have to be a very good trader for taking decision on becoming a full time trade, it takes a lot of hard work.
orni308

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:10 am

orni308 wrote:Yeah sure it is but you have to be a very good trader for taking decision on becoming a full time trade, it takes a lot of hard work.

I am working hard to be one and hoping the day is not far ahead. But it is not an easy thing to do.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby orni308 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:32 pm

yeah there is no shortcut you have to be be very hard working and has to spend a lot of time in the market. The more you get involved the more quickly you will learn about trading.
orni308

Next

Return to Pip Importers - The Expert Forex Traders