Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Forex Signal

Forum for Expert Forex traders. Share your knowledge and tips with other traders.

Forex Signal

Postby amasud » Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:14 am

Forex Signal is a group of specialized and experienced in the Forex traders closely monitors and is capable of action reading price that would allow them to predict the number of future market movements. It provides that an entry of output signal not only but also provides updates of the market. WE ARE PROVIDE TWO TIMES FOREX SIGNALS. (GMT 5.30 AM AND GMT 12.00 PM). Our Forex Signal Guarantee 1000 Pips Profit For Only 50$ PER MONTH three month 120$ usd.
To visit site, Web address : http://www.forexprofitsignal.com
amasud

Re: Forex Signal

Postby pipabode » Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:57 am

They say when the deal is too sweet, you had better thin twice. The truth is, I had a friend who tried your signals, but he had some bad news. Well, for the start it was just okay, but then later, I don't know what happened!
pipabode

Postby Kikizyak » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:44 am

There is one more option how to get quality Forex signals if you are not very confident in technical or fundamental analysis. Just copy trades from successful traders. For instance, you can do this with Metatrader 4. A couple of weeks ago I saw the detailed instruction for this on FreshForex website.
Kikizyak

Postby radex78 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:10 am

Pretty promise that offered, but so far I am never use forex signal in my trades, often I am hear from fellow trader which they also facing loss with forex signal, but with manual trading we can learn if forex is not only for profit but also this as education investment.
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:34 am

radex78 wrote:Pretty promise that offered, but so far I am never use forex signal in my trades, often I am hear from fellow trader which they also facing loss with forex signal, but with manual trading we can learn if forex is not only for profit but also this as education investment.

It is a problem with signals. There is no way of knowing whether they are accurate or not. And in most cases the trader does not give his/her trading trade explorer. So we don't know whether the trader is legit or not.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Return to Pip Importers - The Expert Forex Traders