Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Doubling the money !!!!?

Forum for Expert Forex traders. Share your knowledge and tips with other traders.

Doubling the money !!!!?

Postby Kevin » Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:46 am

I am not a professional trader but am posting it here hoping that professional traders would be able to answer my question in a better way.

I am a new trader and I think I have been spending more time in visiting forums and google than actual trading :oops:
I see so many people talking about doubling the money every month... somehow I could never do it. Is it because I am not doing it full time? What does it take to reach that category of traders which claim to make 100% profits month after month?

Kevin
Kevin

Re: Doubling the money !!!!?

Postby Sydney Callaway » Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:50 pm

When I joined trading it was my first step to think about double/triple the money and I believe that every new comer has instant dreams like this when he joins trading very first time and I don’t blame them, it’s a gold mine so everyone wants to get as much as they possibility could but the problem is that it’s not simple or easy.

If we want to double or even be in profits then hard work is highly necessary and also we need right company to support us in order to get rewards according to the work we do and that’s why I always prefer and suggest OctaFX Company, it’s an award winning broker with great customer service that’s available 24 hours.
Sydney Callaway

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:12 am

Kevin wrote:I am not a professional trader but am posting it here hoping that professional traders would be able to answer my question in a better way.

I am a new trader and I think I have been spending more time in visiting forums and google than actual trading :oops:
I see so many people talking about doubling the money every month... somehow I could never do it. Is it because I am not doing it full time? What does it take to reach that category of traders which claim to make 100% profits month after month?

Kevin

Hi Kevin. It takes BULLSH!T to make 100% profit a month. Don't fall for those kinds of marketing lines. I am not saying no one can do it. But those who can do it take high risks and are short term traders. If you are still in the business then by now you must know this.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby radex78 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:38 am

Sininfinity wrote:
Hi Kevin. It takes BULLSH!T to make 100% profit a month. Don't fall for those kinds of marketing lines. I am not saying no one can do it. But those who can do it take high risks and are short term traders. If you are still in the business then by now you must know this.

Maybe any trader they can make double money more than one hundred percent, but this in my view included in high risk taker trading, which might any trader can making these profit but to make constant profit is not easy, maybe they can losing money more than hundred percent profit too because once mistake can causing big loss.
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:05 am

radex78 wrote:
Sininfinity wrote:Maybe any trader they can make double money more than one hundred percent, but this in my view included in high risk taker trading, which might any trader can making these profit but to make constant profit is not easy, maybe they can losing money more than hundred percent profit too because once mistake can causing big loss.

Well I did not say it is not possible. But that post above was to trap people to invest money with them. As we both are traders we know that if risk is maintained properly then it is difficult to earn that much. And also we can understand if trades go against our expectations then it could be devastating to the trading capital.
Sininfinity

Postby hafizmd » Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:12 pm

You can use big leverage and really double your money, of course, if you'll forecast the price movement correctly. But still you can lose everything (oh,yep, not everything, but all the depo :) )
At first you should to learn theory well enough, improve your skills, maybe find a mentor who'll teach you all the possible lifehacks.
hafizmd

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:04 am

hafizmd wrote:You can use big leverage and really double your money, of course, if you'll forecast the price movement correctly. But still you can lose everything (oh,yep, not everything, but all the depo :) )
At first you should to learn theory well enough, improve your skills, maybe find a mentor who'll teach you all the possible lifehacks.

That would be abusing leverage. And I am one of those who is against abusing leverage. A trader should take his time and use leverage as a tool rather than using something as getting rich quick.
Sininfinity

Postby bradvolders76453 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:02 pm

Forex is a great way to make money. I average $1500 a day doing this http://rurl.us/24CFu
bradvolders76453

Return to Pip Importers - The Expert Forex Traders