Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Different Terminologies in Currency Trading

Forum for Expert Forex traders. Share your knowledge and tips with other traders.

Different Terminologies in Currency Trading

Postby Deacy » Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:06 pm

Currency Trading is that the lower the leverage, the better would it be for the starting trader. This is basically a type of account provided by the broker, providing individuals with a stated amount of trade opportunities.The trader deposits cash to the broker and the latter would give them the chance to trade using more money than the original deposit.
Deacy

Re: Different Terminologies in Currency Trading

Postby Sylvie » Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:19 am

Forex dealing operating managing can seem amazingly complicated, but it doesn't have to be. There are many different particular analysis types to help, but don't get delayed in them. Instead of overdoing it on analysis, focus on price and quantity. Here's a little bit more about this strategy and how it can help your managing.
Sylvie

Re: Different Terminologies in Currency Trading

Postby pipabode » Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:12 am

Deacy wrote:Currency Trading is that the lower the leverage, the better would it be for the starting trader. This is basically a type of account provided by the broker, providing individuals with a stated amount of trade opportunities.The trader deposits cash to the broker and the latter would give them the chance to trade using more money than the original deposit.

I don't understand how the title, "Different Terminologies in Currency Trading" is related to the content you just said above, I thought you'd mention something like defining key terms in Forex, such as Leverage, Spread, pips and stuffs like that! Anyway, if what I've said is what you meant, then you may want to check the FreshForex encyclopedia for all the keywords in forex.
pipabode

Return to Pip Importers - The Expert Forex Traders