Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Can't all be winners

Forum for Expert Forex traders. Share your knowledge and tips with other traders.

Can't all be winners

Postby ITtrader » Tue May 24, 2011 11:42 pm

So I had a trade today that was indicating a sell on the USDJPY then it quickly switched to a buy after it closed over my SMA. I was wondering if you can tell me what might have caused it to jump today.
ITtrader

Re: Can't all be winners

Postby fx_laurent » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:08 am

Are you interested in Forex trading? And would you like to earn up to 500% per month?

I am a fund manager at:
Pipscutter

We are international team of trades and programmers based in Australia whose main goal was to create a system that can work in all market conditions and at all brokers, especially ECN and STP.

If you would like to know more contact me on

or simply contact me here.
fx_laurent

Postby orni308 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:31 pm

Everybody wants to be winner but in reality lossing is a part of forex trading and every trader should take it positively.
orni308

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:54 am

orni308 wrote:Everybody wants to be winner but in reality lossing is a part of forex trading and every trader should take it positively.

This is a very valuable advise. But it's difficult for people accept it. Especially the new ones. Also one can not accept the fact that trading involves risk and loss in one day. It takes time.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Return to Pip Importers - The Expert Forex Traders