Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Big thanks

Forum for Expert Forex traders. Share your knowledge and tips with other traders.

Big thanks

Postby Yousuf » Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:43 pm

just wanna give a shout out thanks to FOREX ABODE, very good website, always helps me out, i personally never start my trading week without reading their opinion!! hola thanks at them if you know what i mean :).

Yousuf.
Yousuf

Re: Big thanks

Postby Himanshu » Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:58 am

Yousuf wrote:just wanna give a shout out thanks to FOREX ABODE, very good website, always helps me out, i personally never start my trading week without reading their opinion!! hola thanks at them if you know what i mean :).

Yousuf.

Thanks for the complements Yousuf and it's a pleasure to have you in our community.
On the lighter note... such a big thanks note as soon as we launched the new forum may make people think that we are doing some self publicity :lol:

-Himanshu
Himanshu

Postby Darsaforx » Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:19 am

Another one BIG THANKS from newbie here. I just joined your forum, but i like it very much. I hope it will become more and more popular, a lot of members will join us, and ForexAdobe will leave behind forexfactory hehehe. Lets try to do good forum together. May be some have an excellent ideas to improve it, share it. Lets try to promote our posts on other resources, and post here more interesting and useful materials/tips/secrets :ugeek:
Best Forex Broker with Bonus +35%
Darsaforx

Postby Haley12 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:10 am

According to me Forexabode is one of the best forex forums. There is numerous useful thread and replies as well. These are helpful for new forex traders to learn more and more about forex.
http://www.ask-fx.com
Haley12

Postby Eliotpeter » Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:40 am

Wonderful to here this! As a beginner i like to get useful information with this forum.... I think this is the very good sign to get into forex trading business..
Eliotpeter

Return to Pip Importers - The Expert Forex Traders