Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Zulutrade new website

You got that gun with which you can shoot the "Pips" with blindfolded eyes? Well, even if you got a trading system with which you can shoot those much wanted pips with open eyes and wish to share that then this is THE place. A humble note - your Forex system should be free and not commercial. Share to care as sometimes blessings go a long way :)

Zulutrade new website

Postby Mikemargin » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:32 pm

I see that zulutrade is releasing their new website , it feels absolutely new and fresh with good looking graphics and new layout. If you havent checked zulutrade for a while i suggest you do that now.
Mikemargin

Re: Zulutrade new website

Postby TWade » Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:57 pm

thanks mate!!
maybe you can shed some light on the idea of this zulu-guard nad autorotations - how do they work exactly? :?:
TWade

Postby Mikemargin » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:22 am

I havent really tried it myself yet but from what i understand it is a form of protection from abusive and risky trading. You can set the amount of money your account is ready to "loose" from a trader , if an open position of a trader will pass that amount then (if you have ticked the option) zulutrade will close the position(s) and you won't loose more than the amount you've set in the zuluguard settings. That could be done for all the open trades or only for a single trade. For example you can set an amount of 300 pips for a single trade , that means if a single position will go beyone 300 pips it will automatically close in your account and wont go deeper into a higher loss.
Mikemargin

Postby TWade » Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:34 pm

ohhh , i see.....thanks for the detailed answer...btw i was thinking along the same lines but, was not quite sure...always better to double check ;)
btw, mate care to share some good system/s that you follow lately? :?:
TWade

Postby Mikemargin » Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:57 pm

I see great potential in Azar Consulting , Qurenix and Xiaolidao , what are your signal providers?
Mikemargin

Postby TWade » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:48 am

hey there!! these traders look OK to me.
I am following: good good system
FxTurtle
Droid
ADNAN ESSAM MALOMA
QuoVadisFX
f8
for333

ve got some really nice returns with them but is time to change them, as they start trading negative on me.
btw, how do you find the new website?
TWade

Postby Mikemargin » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:21 am

Good list of zulutraders TWade , thx for recomendation. About the new site , i really like it now that've got used to it. I like the fact that Zulutrade always try to bring new features and updates stuff regularly , this is one of the reason that they have such a user base imo.
Mikemargin

Postby Shawnmichal » Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:19 am

Thanks for this information.. zulutrade is a good automated trading system as one of my friend already using this he finds this very smooth and convenient and many traders are preferring it.
http://www.fx-insights.com
Shawnmichal

Postby TWade » Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:10 pm

Mikemargin wrote:Good list of zulutraders TWade , thx for recomendation. About the new site , i really like it now that've got used to it. I like the fact that Zulutrade always try to bring new features and updates stuff regularly , this is one of the reason that they have such a user base imo.

So, how is your account going on lately? did you earn a lot of pips? Hope yes.
There've got out new stuff last week - search traders by last earn profit and stuff like this, how cool is that! :)
and compare traders - finally we can search traders much more easier.
TWade

Postby Groviefx » Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:42 pm

Hello all,
You started the year trading well? Hope so! May your path be full of many pips.
I myself, managed to earn last year 2500 euro on my investment!! :lol: not bad for autotrading! Not bad at all.
Groviefx

Next

Return to Free Forex Trading Systems