Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Zulutrade new website

You got that gun with which you can shoot the "Pips" with blindfolded eyes? Well, even if you got a trading system with which you can shoot those much wanted pips with open eyes and wish to share that then this is THE place. A humble note - your Forex system should be free and not commercial. Share to care as sometimes blessings go a long way :)

Re: Zulutrade new website

Postby TWade » Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:15 pm

oh my!!! Good for you my friend! :D
How do you thing we should approach this year's trading? :roll:
TWade

Postby Groviefx » Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:58 pm

imo, approach with low risk follow the five top traders with no more than 3 traders and low lots allocations ;)
Groviefx

Postby Abbi » Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:16 pm

hello people long time not posing or being on zulutrade for that matter. who shall I follow? How to do that? To follow all the trades or not, little risk or high risk trading, how exactly? pls, advice, there has been so many new features that I really confused in terms of how exactly. :roll:
Abbi

Postby Groviefx » Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:57 pm

hello abbie, you know how it goes, use the ranking, check for profitable trading history, low drawdown,how many open positions the trader does, along with the stop/limits, trading times, you know the hole package. :lol:
I am having my eyes now, on these guys: money.manage, Calipsofx, and ETE. Remember whoever you follow it has to do along with your risk appetite and account management.
Groviefx

Postby peleus » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:30 pm

Would be nice if I can check Calipsofx's numbers. Is there a link for this please?
peleus

Postby Groviefx » Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:03 pm

well the easiest way is to check the zulutrade and search by the traders name.
sorry for the late reply. Did you find what you are looking for?
Groviefx

Postby Groviefx » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:53 pm

peleus wrote:Would be nice if I can check Calipsofx's numbers. Is there a link for this please?

Any other traders that have cough your eye? What would you say about First Eagle, Double Eagle, NEMER88, ProfitCV - outstanding numbers I would say :D
Groviefx

Postby TWade » Tue May 06, 2014 2:21 pm

Hello !!

You still trading with these guys btw? Worth to add them up to my portfolio?
Btw, have you tried the traling stops they added to the account settings? finally!! even better risk management!
TWade

Postby TWade » Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:51 pm

Hello people, I am following First Eagle, eagle_65, Bird_65, Gold Eagle, reverse action...for the past 7 weeks my profit is 2563 pips....I cant complain but always want more. Care to share your traders and stats with me? Any help is always appreciate it :)
TWade

Previous

Return to Free Forex Trading Systems