Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

what you think about leverage ?

You got that gun with which you can shoot the "Pips" with blindfolded eyes? Well, even if you got a trading system with which you can shoot those much wanted pips with open eyes and wish to share that then this is THE place. A humble note - your Forex system should be free and not commercial. Share to care as sometimes blessings go a long way :)

what you think about leverage ?

Postby Ermyas Dejenea » Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:45 pm

In this market place, leverage is an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. Practically it allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investment. Now I am trading with MTI Markets which is regulated and for all time make sure up to leverage 1:500 which is very supportive to trade in a high lot in spite of small balance. So, my trading life is very much profitable.
Ermyas Dejenea

Re: what you think about leverage ?

Postby Greg » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:44 am

There is a relationship between leverage and its impact on your forex trading account. The greater the amount of effective leverage used, the greater the swings (up and down) in your account equity. The smaller the amount of leverage used, the smaller the swings (up or down) in your account equity. In our trading courses, we frequently talk about using less than 10 times effective leverage.
Greg

Postby Greg » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:12 pm

Leverage, in general, is what gives the Forex market a strong appeal to retail traders. But if a broker offers a leverage that seems too high to you, this might be a good indication of the future of that broker.
Greg

Postby Sininfinity » Sat May 20, 2017 5:27 am

No matter what leverage one get from his or her broker. One should never try to abuse leverage. If you think leverage is some tool to make bigger amount then don't use high leverage. It will only harm you in the long run.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby abdiforex » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:57 am

Sininfinity wrote:No matter what leverage one get from his or her broker. One should never try to abuse leverage. If you think leverage is some tool to make bigger amount then don't use high leverage. It will only harm you in the long run.

The most important thing is we have to really understand and learn well how it works to make us more understand and more master it properly, we can utilize broker facility in FXB Trading to make us easier to reach its profit
abdiforex

Postby John Harry » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:55 pm

Those who like to trade with high lot in order to have a big feedback they prefer more to have high leverage. As I like to hedge I want to have high leverage. Leverage is a loan indeed provided by every forex broker. Through leverage we can easily exceed our initial trading capital and that’s why we usually give much priority to it. With Trade12 I have the high leverage like more than 1:400.
John Harry

Postby Charles » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:18 pm

I think the higher the leverage, the more convenient it's to trade.
Charles

Postby matttrader » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:37 pm

Charles wrote:I think the higher the leverage, the more convenient it's to trade.

You are wrong. With your skills growing you should reduce your leverage or set it low from the very start to avoid fast account blow-up.
matttrader

Return to Free Forex Trading Systems