Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

What works for you

You got that gun with which you can shoot the "Pips" with blindfolded eyes? Well, even if you got a trading system with which you can shoot those much wanted pips with open eyes and wish to share that then this is THE place. A humble note - your Forex system should be free and not commercial. Share to care as sometimes blessings go a long way :)

What works for you

Postby Jonathan! » Mon May 25, 2015 8:05 am

I can admit that I am not the best trader. When I trade I try and follow different systems that I read about or have been told about. What works for you? Do you have a system/strategy that you follow? Do you change it depending on what your trading? How profitable have you been?
Jonathan!

Re: What works for you

Postby orni308 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:33 am

Strategies has to be changed according to the market condition, you should be versatile in your planning, and continuously improve it.
orni308

Re: What works for you

Postby radex78 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:00 am

I like with using simple strategy in forex trading with analyze the chart using naked trading analysis based on price action and chart pattern, I like this system because simple to use, because ever use so many kinds indicator but still not satisfied and also often loss, but maybe thase loss is because my own mistake that not having patience to waiting best timing.
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Return to Free Forex Trading Systems