Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

What is the best forex trading platform?

You got that gun with which you can shoot the "Pips" with blindfolded eyes? Well, even if you got a trading system with which you can shoot those much wanted pips with open eyes and wish to share that then this is THE place. A humble note - your Forex system should be free and not commercial. Share to care as sometimes blessings go a long way :)

What is the best forex trading platform?

Postby Wenfeng » Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:25 pm

Different forex brokers offer different trading platforms. Of course Metatrader seems to be quite common. How to select which one is good and why? Can anyone please let me know which is the best forex trading platform?
Wenfeng

Re: What is the best forex trading platform?

Postby Haley12 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:11 am

MT4 is the best trading platform for manual trading while ZuluTrade is the best for automated.
Haley12

Postby Alchemist » Sat May 12, 2012 1:49 pm

Haley12 wrote:MT4 is the best trading platform for manual trading while ZuluTrade is the best for automated.

I agree that MT4 (Metatrader) is the best manual trading platform. Plus it's free - you can download it from metaquotes.net. One thing worth mentioning, the time zone cannot be changed in MT4. If the time zone is different to your own then you can download it from a Metatrader broker in your own country/region.
"He who understands nothing is worthless." ~ Paracelsus
Alchemist

Postby Haley12 » Mon May 14, 2012 10:48 am

Alchemist wrote:One thing worth mentioning, the time zone cannot be changed in MT4. If the time zone is different to your own then you can download it from a Metatrader broker in your own country/region.

If someone want to download Metatrader from broker site then it can be download from here: http://www.avafx.com/Meta-Trader-4/
http://www.ask-fx.com
Haley12

Postby TWade » Thu May 17, 2012 2:00 pm

Haley12 wrote:MT4 is the best trading platform for manual trading while ZuluTrade is the best for automated.

totally agree here!!
although for manual trading, some traders claim others to have better executions, so I've read but not quite sure since i do not trade myself.
TWade

Postby Haley12 » Fri May 18, 2012 9:04 am

TWade wrote:totally agree here!!
although for manual trading, some traders claim others to have better executions, so I've read but not quite sure since i do not trade myself.

There are many other trading software for manual trading as well. Some are developed by broker itself. But MetaTrader is the best one.
Haley12

Postby TWade » Fri May 25, 2012 1:10 pm

I agree with you. zulutrade totally supports mt4 environment - this is how the traders are sending their signals to be copied by us followers.
TWade

Postby Haley12 » Mon May 28, 2012 8:01 am

TWade wrote:I agree with you. zulutrade totally supports mt4 environment - this is how the traders are sending their signals to be copied by us followers.

Zulutrade is a trading software that is used for automated trading while MT4 is used for manual trading.
Haley12

Postby TWade » Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:16 pm

you still didnt get my comment.
Zulutrade is not a softwarte that you can download but a platform and yes you can do manual trading as well should you wish along with following the trades of others.
TWade

Postby Groviefx » Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:54 pm

icant agree more with the above...zulutrade is the stufff!!!
seriously, best platform out there, and ive tried quite a bunch!!!
Groviefx

Next

Return to Free Forex Trading Systems