Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

What is the best forex trading platform?

You got that gun with which you can shoot the "Pips" with blindfolded eyes? Well, even if you got a trading system with which you can shoot those much wanted pips with open eyes and wish to share that then this is THE place. A humble note - your Forex system should be free and not commercial. Share to care as sometimes blessings go a long way :)

Re: What is the best forex trading platform?

Postby TWade » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:10 pm

Groviefx wrote:icant agree more with the above...zulutrade is the stufff!!!
seriously, best platform out there, and ive tried quite a bunch!!!

Grovie my man,
so you are a follower as well...maybe you can suggest some decent SP to follow? what do you say 2 help out a fellow follower ? :|
TWade

Postby Groviefx » Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:05 pm

twade mate, sorrry i just got the change to see your msg ....

check out my attachment and choose correspondingly per your equity ;)
Attachments
privders list.JPG
privders list.JPG (57.65 KiB) Viewed 877 times
Groviefx

Postby GTOptions » Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:30 am

There are so many trading systems out there in the market, it's just a matter of finding the one that suits you and has the tool to fit in your trading style. Never forget to check the system primarily with the demo account, as choosing the right one will gain you.
Analyst
Binary Options
GTOptions

Postby GTOptions » Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:12 am

If you are a beginner then you must start with Binary Options. Trading in this platform is very simple and good for learning Forex trading business. After sometime when you became an expert then you should choose your favorite trading platform according to your goals.

[url="http://www.gtoptions.com/"]Binary Option Broker[/url]
GTOptions

Postby Shawnmichal » Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:36 am

As per me every that trading platform is good that provides us beneficial and advance facility so that we can have smooth and convenient trading platform and can trade well with no obstacles.
http://www.fx-insights.com
Shawnmichal

Postby peleus » Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:10 pm

For me, there is actually no "best" platform out there such as a "best" car. You need to find one that best suit your needs.
peleus

Postby MilaRose » Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:46 am

MetaTrader4 is the most preferred trading platform in the Forex Industry. MetaTrader4 platform comes with user-friendly trading interface.

Create your MT4 account and start Forex experiencing with Greenvault FX
MilaRose

Postby MilaRose » Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:15 am

MT4 trading platform best Trading Platforms Forex trade execution for desktop, mobile, Meta Trader 4 platform in Integer FX.com
MilaRose

Postby Rampaul » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:33 pm

I think generally it was Mt4 which was considered as the best by most of the traders because of the great features and simply it was but now time has changed and we are required more details and control. I am currently trading with OctaFX where they provide us with the latest trading platform cTrader.

It is in my view the best platform i have ever seen as we have complete control there as we can use multiple accounts, can check for other details like which session we are trading on, the latest news update and many other details which were missing previously from other platforms so there is no doubt cTrader with OctaFX brokerage company is by far the best for anyone be it expert or newbie.
Rampaul

Previous

Return to Free Forex Trading Systems