Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

trading platforms

You got that gun with which you can shoot the "Pips" with blindfolded eyes? Well, even if you got a trading system with which you can shoot those much wanted pips with open eyes and wish to share that then this is THE place. A humble note - your Forex system should be free and not commercial. Share to care as sometimes blessings go a long way :)

trading platforms

Postby MilaRose » Tue May 13, 2014 7:56 am

Which is the best choice of trading platforms in Greenvault FX?
MilaRose

Re: trading platforms

Postby Rampaul » Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:06 pm

If we are looking for a good trading platform than we cannot look beyond OctaFX latest offering cTrader platform which is ideally built for ECN trading that makes sure we trade directly to the global banks and all kind of manipulation or intervention is removed and there is no possibility of deal desk which helps newbie so much. We can also find which session we are trading in and this is rare platform where we can easily switch between multiple account be that real or demo accounts.
Rampaul

Postby Himanshurathee » Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:35 pm

Software through which investors and traders can open, close and manage market positions. Trading platforms are frequently offered by brokers either for free or at a discount rate in exchange for maintaining a funded account and/or making a specified number of trades per month.

A trading platform is the software that allows investors and traders to place trades and monitor accounts. Oftentimes, trading platforms will incorporate market analysis software as well, whereby traders and investors can chart the markets and perform stock screens.
Himanshurathee

Postby pipabode » Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:08 am

Well, I don't have much information concerning the Greenvault FX, I guess because I've read a lot negative reviews concerning the company online. Personally, I've never been interested in it!
pipabode

Postby Waber » Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:20 am

If we are talking about trading terminals, then I've tried 2 of them - Metatrader 4 and 5. Metatrader 4 is much more convenient. And my broker freshforex has launched new online terminal. Has anybody tried online terminal?
Waber

Postby radex78 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:43 am

Actually there are some kinds of platform forex, but most popular platform seems strill on Metatrader 4 and 5., but for me so far still usng Metatrader 4 to making transaction in forex because my broker also still using this platform.

But recently I am also hear one platform that have good view on screen which namely PTMC or pro trader multi connect, but my broker not use these platform
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Return to Free Forex Trading Systems