Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Trade With News You Will Never Loss ???

You got that gun with which you can shoot the "Pips" with blindfolded eyes? Well, even if you got a trading system with which you can shoot those much wanted pips with open eyes and wish to share that then this is THE place. A humble note - your Forex system should be free and not commercial. Share to care as sometimes blessings go a long way :)

Trade With News You Will Never Loss ???

Postby Jack Francisco » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:39 am

What do you think about (Trade With News You Will Never Loss)
by,,,,,,,
If not earn at a time when the market moves , When will I earn ???
Jack Francisco

Re: Trade With News You Will Never Loss ???

Postby Shawnmichal » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:31 am

Trading With News or News trading is risky. You can make profit and lose money as well. As it depends on market move. According to me, new traders should avoid it. There are some experienced traders who have sufficient trading knowledge go for news trading.
http://www.fx-insights.com
Shawnmichal

Postby Jack Francisco » Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:55 am

certainly if you want to trade using news then you have to include many things, one of which is that you should be able to understand the real news is that it requires a lot of things that could be considered so as not to be fooled
Jack Francisco

Postby Rampaul » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:01 pm

Everything requires great knowledge, experience, talent, skills and hard work and that is also the case with news trading otherwise if we trade on high impact news in Forex blindly than be assured that we are going to lose heavily. Gambling in news means everything or nothing so it is our decision if can afford to take that much risk.

I personally like trading on news but that is only because I have got experience and a broker like OctaFX which supports me so much and give me benefits like low spread of just 0.2 pips mostly even in news and they have no requote system so no matter what happens we will never get our trade rejected so that gives high chance of success.
Rampaul

Return to Free Forex Trading Systems