Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Three most important problem faced by a Forex Trader?

You got that gun with which you can shoot the "Pips" with blindfolded eyes? Well, even if you got a trading system with which you can shoot those much wanted pips with open eyes and wish to share that then this is THE place. A humble note - your Forex system should be free and not commercial. Share to care as sometimes blessings go a long way :)

Three most important problem faced by a Forex Trader?

Postby joshef212 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:48 am

What is the main problem faced by a forex trader? I can list a few, but will focus on only three of them. If the trader can solve these problems, he moves from group of losers to a small group of elite traders. There is a theory that only 2% of traders make money while other 98% constantly lose. I would say that the percentage is even higher among traders with small deposits, and significantly lower among traders with large deposits. Why is this happening?

Read the details here to find the answer: http://www.scribd.com/doc/155635097/first-million-1-year-pdf
joshef212

Re: Three most important problem faced by a Forex Trader?

Postby Shawnmichal » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:33 am

As per me my trading problem is that though I analyze alot regarding technical, market,fundamental but still my prediction gets wrong as something goes change and I prove wrong and I don't know how to manage this problem.
http://www.fx-insights.com
Shawnmichal

Re: Three most important problem faced by a Forex Trader?

Postby Rampaul » Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:35 am

Been doing Forex trading for long enough all I can say is that the biggest problem or concern for any trader is the brokerage company he is going to trade because there are so many ones who put so hard condition and high spreads which makes it too tough for a newbie to survive here.

I am lucky that with my broker OctaFX they take care of everything that I feel worried about. They are a regulated and an true ECN brokerage company which guarantees us no trades opposite ours which makes our trading better and saves us from unnecessary losses while also have system where our trade gets on within a seconds. They also have been awarded with best ECN Brokerage Company.
Rampaul

Return to Free Forex Trading Systems