Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

The best trading system i have proven

You got that gun with which you can shoot the "Pips" with blindfolded eyes? Well, even if you got a trading system with which you can shoot those much wanted pips with open eyes and wish to share that then this is THE place. A humble note - your Forex system should be free and not commercial. Share to care as sometimes blessings go a long way :)

The best trading system i have proven

Postby fteenetfx » Sat May 30, 2015 3:42 am

After all the work and from my own experience i think this is by far the best trading system i have seen.The system that shows

Forex traders how to monitor multiple time frame trading (e.g. Daily, 4 hour and hourly etc.) combined with multi currency

strength, to create trades that potentially give you a very high rate of success. Using leading indicators such as the Moving

Average, and projected support and resistance further topples the odds in the Forex trader’s favour. The concepts can be used for

scalping, session trading (US, Asian or European session) or longer term swing trading. The use of volume information is key in

order to give your scalping trades more precise entries and exits. The Indicators used are for new and advanced Forex

traders.Since i want everbody to also benefit from it i decide to share it with the entire forum.
Attachments
Nitro versionfx.zip
Get it free
(17.12 KiB) Not downloaded yet
fteenetfx

Return to Free Forex Trading Systems