Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Rules Based Technical Trading

You got that gun with which you can shoot the "Pips" with blindfolded eyes? Well, even if you got a trading system with which you can shoot those much wanted pips with open eyes and wish to share that then this is THE place. A humble note - your Forex system should be free and not commercial. Share to care as sometimes blessings go a long way :)

Rules Based Technical Trading

Postby robogwt » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:35 pm

I've come across a new system that allows you to set up your own trading rules quickly and easily. Use technical indicators to set up rules. Then back test and optimize. Looks cool. You can get try it out here: http://www.gowebtrade.com/robot/?gwt_ag=fora_01 –– curious to hear if you like it. Personally I found it pretty easy to use and quite flexible.

robot@gowebtrade.com
robogwt

Re: Rules Based Technical Trading

Postby Haley12 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:35 am

Hey is this technical indicators are like forex software?
http://www.ask-fx.com
Haley12

Postby Eliotpeter » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:40 am

Haley12 wrote:Hey is this technical indicators are like forex software?

Yeah i think so... Generally, the technical indicators are represented as the forex software, Which is meant to control the forex trade.
Eliotpeter

Postby Haley12 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:29 am

Some traders think technical indicators and forex software are same but there is little bit difference.
Haley12

Postby Alchemist » Sun May 06, 2012 3:20 pm

Haley12 wrote:Some traders think technical indicators and forex software are same but there is little bit difference.

Absolutely. Indicators are basically tools to help you in your analysis, but you have to make the decisions and place the trades. The type of software mentioned in this post is designed to do everything for you. The only software I use is charting software.
"He who understands nothing is worthless." ~ Paracelsus
Alchemist

Return to Free Forex Trading Systems