Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Online Forex Bonus

You got that gun with which you can shoot the "Pips" with blindfolded eyes? Well, even if you got a trading system with which you can shoot those much wanted pips with open eyes and wish to share that then this is THE place. A humble note - your Forex system should be free and not commercial. Share to care as sometimes blessings go a long way :)

Online Forex Bonus

Postby MilaRose » Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:14 am

Can you give an idea about the best welcome bonus offers provided by the Forex trading company?
MilaRose

Re: Online Forex Bonus

Postby Rampaul » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:00 pm

No matter which business work or job it is we always need a good support be it terms of teaching or bonuses and in Forex a business which everyone loves to work in also provides such facilities which helps a newbie to great extend and also give him a platform to be successful in future.

I would only recommend OctaFX brokerage company welcome bonus of 50% on each deposit which can also be used with keeping margin level in mind while there are no extra restriction to trade when accepting that bonus and we can even withdraw it if we complete the minor restrictions and they also offer us amazing no deposit bonus of 8 USD which is ideal for people who don't have money to work it yet can be successful.
Rampaul

Postby Colin Harvey » Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:51 pm

Rampaul wrote:No matter which business work or job it is we always need a good support be it terms of teaching or bonuses and in Forex a business which everyone loves to work in also provides such facilities which helps a newbie to great extend and also give him a platform to be successful in future.

I would only recommend OctaFX brokerage company welcome bonus of 50% on each deposit which can also be used with keeping margin level in mind while there are no extra restriction to trade when accepting that bonus and we can even withdraw it if we complete the minor restrictions and they also offer us amazing no deposit bonus of 8 USD which is ideal for people who don't have money to work it yet can be successful.

I agree with you friend OctaFX definitely has one of the best bonus offers going around as it goes up to 50% which is superb for beginners like us. Also as you mention that there are no restrictions either so that’s why we can enjoy it more instead of worry because of bonus where most brokers put high demands here we can simply go ahead with our normal schedule work and enjoy everything with ease all thanks to their excellent service.
Colin Harvey

Postby pipabode » Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:29 am

MilaRose wrote:Can you give an idea about the best welcome bonus offers provided by the Forex trading company?

The best thing to do is not to consider the welcome bonus, most of the brokers who offer very high welcome bonus are in most cases a scam. Well, I am not saying welcome bonus, it is good when received as an incentive. But consider companies such as atwoodjames.com that duped its clients with a very big welcome, the traders would later not be able to withdraw anything from them,,, I once read a review online about the company saying

" I can only agree with all the other very bitter experiences of Atwood and James.
I had dealings with them notably a Michael Kardonick, joel firestone & Marcus Mirandi.They conned me out of a considerable sum and kept trying to get more. I am glad that they have finally been caught by the authorities.Hopefully they will lock them up as they are no better than theives. The U.S should try and stamp out these banana republic countries like brazil (where no regulation allows them to steal of foriegners) from operating. ""
pipabode

Postby pipabode » Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:57 am

While I would like to say, most forex brokers offer fairly good bonus, I would rather you don't for bonus. Bonuses comes along with restrictions you may not want to fulfill. To answer you, if you want the best bonus offer you may try bonuses from companies such as Instaforex, FreshForex, and roboforex. These companies offer various kinds of bonuses such as No deposit bonus, double bonus of deposit amongst others.
pipabode

Postby radex78 » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:21 am

Trading wit bonus is attract many trader especially beginner, because they can start trading in real acount use bonus capital, I am also prefer trade with bonus so far and I am happy because my broker also still provided bonus for posting in forum mt5 which ous will transfered every month to account trading.
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Joy Bahadur » Mon May 30, 2016 8:43 am

In Forex trading, First of all we the traders have to make sure to take any kinds of bonuses from only regulated trading broker, otherwise it is useless to have 100-200% bonuses which cannot use at all due to margin stop outs. By the way, in my trading career, I am very lucky to select MXTrade as my trading broker which is regulated and from here I got 100% initial usable bonus that I can use for all time without any restrictions including lowest trading spreads. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.
Joy Bahadur

Postby ustrader11 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:27 pm

Live algorithmic day trading streaming on a free youtube channel!

w w w . youtube.com/watch?v=5XUAA7BTkew
ustrader11

Postby Ermyas Dejenea » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:41 pm

Now I am trading with MTI Markets which is regulated and for all time make sure 30% welcome bonus which is usable including lowest trading spreads devoid of any restrictions. Actually, the bonuses we get from our trading brokers practically cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions.
Ermyas Dejenea

Return to Free Forex Trading Systems