Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Most Powerful Trading Strategies

You got that gun with which you can shoot the "Pips" with blindfolded eyes? Well, even if you got a trading system with which you can shoot those much wanted pips with open eyes and wish to share that then this is THE place. A humble note - your Forex system should be free and not commercial. Share to care as sometimes blessings go a long way :)

Most Powerful Trading Strategies

Postby joshef212 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:24 am

How to choose a Trading Strategy for PAMM / MAM / Copier". What you should pay attention. Various risk management methods.
Read here : http://www.scribd.com/doc/229992363/Most-Powerful-Trading-Strategies
joshef212

Re: Most Powerful Trading Strategies

Postby Robert Gerald » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:57 am

I use world best trading strategy. That is ‘Holy Grail Golden Eagle’ strategy. My trading strategy provides me monthly 80% profit. It works any condition of market. So, I can use my strategy for long time and also for scalping. It also works for all trading currency. Even I can use Gold and Silver metal. It also gives re-entry signal. That’s way I never missed any opportunity for opening a trade. Without market analysis easily I can make regular profit by this trading strategy.
Robert Gerald

Postby Michael Lotfi » Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:55 pm

A good strategy can be a 'Powerful Strategy' when it bring enough profits but make consistency. Therefore, I am using a system called 'Holy Grail Golden Eagle' that brings huge profits for me. How? It works on my trading chart, does analysis the market movement and provides 'Accurate Trading Signals'. It ensures High Win Rate of 90% for me and I am getting enough profits regularly.
Michael Lotfi

Postby April Spitzer » Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:15 pm

To me, the most powerful and Profitable Forex Strategy is obviously the Holy Grail Golden Eagle]. This strategy surprisingly providing Most Accurate Trading Signals and I found that it works in ANY market conditions. Therefore, it also gives Re-Entry signals and ensures High Win Rate of up to 80%. I feel lucky that I have got an amazing Strategy :)

You can get it from here: http://www.forexholygrailsystem.com/
www.ExplosiveForex.com
Profitable, Safe, Reliable, Simple Trading System
April Spitzer

Postby Himanshurathee » Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:38 pm

A beginner trader in forex would be best advised to learn a
simple mechanical system and stick with it until he masters it. One of the best
mechanical systems would be to learn price patterns in charts. This is purely a
price action method so the reliability is much higher compared with an
indicator laden system. This is not to shoot down indicators that has a place
in the trader's arsenal but that stage comes after the trader has somewhat mastered
the art of trading and uses the indicator as a confirmation for his entry /
exit. A newbie would be prone to using the indicators as an entry signal
instead of as a secondary confirmation tool. The result will be a blown account
and shattered confidence because we all know indicators are lagging behind
price for the most part. So which mechanical system is more suitable for the
newbie trader? There is one called the Pin Bar, short for "Pinocchio
Bar" which was first coined by Martin J. Pring who is a leader in the
global investment community and also an author of many books on Technical
Analysis. This is in my opinion, one of the
most powerful price patterns in trading. When this Pin Bar is played
according to its proper rules, it has a reliability of more than 90% success
rate.
Himanshurathee

Postby forex_abode » Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:26 pm

Breakouts are one of the most common techniques used in the market to trade. They consist of identifying a key price level and then buying or selling as the price breaks that pre determined level. The expectation is that if the price has enough force to break the level then it will continue to move in that direction.
Generally breakouts are used when the market is already at or near the extreme high / lows of the recent past. The expectation is that the price will continue moving with the trend and actually break the extreme high and continue. With this in mind, to effectively take the trade we simply need to place an order just above the high or just below the low so that the trade automatically gets entered when the price moves. These are called limit orders.
forex_abode

Postby orni308 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:38 am

Different strategies work at different time and most influential in a particular situation, so each successful strategies have their own benefit and a situation where it is applicable.
orni308

Postby pipabode » Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:51 am

There is no such thing as most powerful trading stategy in Forex, all strategies work by higher probability, one strategy may be useful today, the next day, its useless. or as the FreshForex encyclopedia puts it, "after every seconds, everything changes, nothing ever remains the same!". The only thing that does not change is the fact that all currencies and commodities are correlated, that the most powerful strategy, You may learn correlation from the FreshForex encyclopedia!
pipabode

Postby radex78 » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:19 am

Trading with follow trend is the best trading system in my view, and still there are many system trading based on breakout trading system and some might prefer use scalping trading, maybe some trader they already expert and get profitable system for long run, but still many trader seeking the best strategy to obtained profit consistently.
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Return to Free Forex Trading Systems